Alert Heiken Ashi Smoothed: bar closed

Hi guys.

I'm learning so much with this forum. Sorry for bad english.

I downloaded an alert for the Heiken Ashi Smoothed Indicator but this alert is too intrusive because it works in "real time".

Can someone help me to modify this alert? I would like it alert me only when a bar with a different color is closed.

Thanks

plig:
Hi guys.

I'm learning so much with this forum. Sorry for bad english.

I downloaded an alert for the Heiken Ashi Smoothed Indicator but this alert is too intrusive because it works in "real time".

Can someone help me to modify this alert? I would like it alert me only when a bar with a different color is closed.

Thanks

Check here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179404

You can choose current bar or closed bar if current bar=false!!

Thanks for fast answer but where the parameter "current bar" is? I don't find it neither in the indicator or the code of the indicator...

plig:
Thanks for fast answer but where the parameter "current bar" is? I don't find it neither in the indicator or the code of the indicator...

Sorry bout that know there's one here somewhere anyway found this one and added the alert code, know it says T3 but in external parameter there is extern bool T3Average = false; leave it like this and you will be using regular ma smoothing like yours. BTW didn't have a chance to test the alerts so please let me know if there's any problem.

Thanks a lot.

But what about MA Period e MA Mode?

Have I to use "better formula"?

Now I'm using an Heiken Ashi Smoothed with 2-6-3-2 parameters. What have I to do with a parameters of the new alert?

P.S However the alert seems to work perfectly about my problem :-) You are the best :-)

But it is the same of that mrtools told me... and this version is a real time alert. I would like an alert on closed bar.

Use Heiken Ashi MA T3 new_alerts.mq4 from the post mrtools posted

Set the allertsOnCurrentparameter to :
- false to get alert on closed bar

- true to get alert on current (still opened) bar

Set the T3Averageto
- true if you want it to use T3 smoothing in calculation - false if you want a "classical" moving average to be used in calculation. MaMethoddetermines the moving average method in that case. Moving average methods can be :
0 - simple moving average

1 - exponential moving average

2 - smoothed moving average

3 - liner weighted moving average

Explanation about Heiken ashi better formula and how to use Heiken ashi indicator can be found here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175407

Thanks a lot. It's so clear.

But, the indicator (Heiken_Ashi MA T3 new[Alert].mq4) I can find in the thread of "Better Formula", at post #36 is great because it have an arrows on the indicator. But this version have not the parameter "AlertOnCurrent" that is what i would like.

The version in this thread at post #4 is great because have the parameter AlertOnCurrent but it's miss the arrows.

There are some chance to combine the "two indicator"?

Thanks for the patience

nice indicator

I like it... gets you in on all the trends, and bumbs you out with minimal damage when markets are indicisive

mladen:
Use Heiken Ashi MA T3 new_alerts.mq4 from the post mrtools posted

Set the allertsOnCurrentparameter to :
- false to get alert on closed bar

- true to get alert on current (still opened) bar

Set the T3Averageto
- true if you want it to use T3 smoothing in calculation - false if you want a "classical" moving average to be used in calculation. MaMethoddetermines the moving average method in that case. Moving average methods can be :
0 - simple moving average

1 - exponential moving average

2 - smoothed moving average

3 - liner weighted moving average

Explanation about Heiken ashi better formula and how to use Heiken ashi indicator can be found here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175407

Link is dead above: "Use Heiken Ashi MA T3 new_alerts.mq4 from"

i dont care for arrows just the bar closed alert, I'm sure i found it before but didn't dl it then!!!

really i just need code for alertsOnCurrent false for the standard metaquotes Heiken Ashi

Reason: