Requests & Ideas - page 614

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

I have a question regarding offline indicators,if 2 or 3 offline indicators (3 instances) can be applied/displayed on one single chart for experimenting/comparing purpose ... for example HA offline,Jurik offline and T3 offline.

regards

Yest they can - as long as they are producing different offline charts (the "pseudo time frame to use" parameter has to be different for each instance)

mladen:
Yest they can - as long as they are producing different offline charts (the "pseudo time frame to use" parameter has to be different for each instance)

Dearest MLADEN

Unfortunately i explained my question wrong way,

i want see results of all 2 or 3 offline charts on one single offline chart for comparing purpose.......for example on M2 offline chart (single one chart) how they looks like comparatively ..... same as we apply 2 or 3 different indicators on one single chart and compare with different parameters to equalize them.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Unfortunately i explained my question wrong way,

i want see results of all 2 or 3 offline charts on one single offline chart for comparing purpose.......for example on M2 offline chart (single one chart) how they looks like comparatively ..... same as we apply 2 or 3 different indicators on one single chart and compare with different parameters to equalize them.

regards

mntiwana

No, it can not be done

Hi all,

was wondering you have come across an indicator with the following characteristic:

- the less the historical price movement, the more amplified the indicator value

so basically an indicator that is the opposite of the price movement - it is more sensitive when price is quiet for example in early asian hours, and the indicator would be more "calm" when price is more active/loud for example when nY and LDN overlaps.

Many thanks in advance,

yuhu:

Hi all,

was wondering you have come across an indicator with the following characteristic:

- the less the historical price movement, the more amplified the indicator value

so basically an indicator that is the opposite of the price movement - it is more sensitive when price is quiet for example in early asian hours, and the indicator would be more "calm" when price is more active/loud for example when nY and LDN overlaps.

Many thanks in advance,

yuhu

As far as I know, there is no such indicator (but I might be wrong)

Mr Mladen/Mr Tools - guys please add a function to change lines & text colors , because the original colors the red one is ok but the blue in combination with my black background kill my eye, thanks !!!

now posting complete thread link 

if  u can help to find this  template

naveed505:

not enough information...all I can get from that picture is...someone has a hot daughter...

naveed505:

i have problem with TMA band indicator .. i have made false its alert setting . but still it is giving so many alerts . that is so irritating .and Freeze my Mt4 ....does anyone else have good version of this indicator ?

i dont like alert ... 

it's trying to tell you something important

naveed505:

"DCE" is "dynamic cycle explorer."

And as it is explained here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page70 (at the post where it was  posted originally) it recalculates/repaints

Reason: