Requests & Ideas - page 111

mrtools:
Hi Rosalieone, Looking over the code the bad news is this Ea has been decompiled, but good news is looking inside it has an auto magic number generator already in it.

Gracias !

;-)

Well, it is not a decompiled code

Whoever wrote it is strictly honoring naming convention (first letter being the type of the variable). It is simply not possible to revert decompiled code to what it has in it. And mrtools was right: there is a magic number in it but it has a flaw (in 2 cases) : if broker uses prefix and / or suffix, it will not assign any magic number to orders, and, if the symbol is not in the predicted list of symbols it recognizes, the same case will happen

Added 2 things :

prefix and suffix can be specified, so even of cases of automatic magic number generation on brokers that use prefix and / or suffix it will work

UseManualMagicNumber option : if it is set to true, the ManualMagicNumber will be used and not the automatic magic number. If it is set to false, then the EA will generate automatic magic number for symbols it recognizes (as before) but in cases when it did not recognize the symbol (it is not in its list) it will use ManualMagic number instead

Some minor changes made (in case when orders are closed or deleted, it could omit some orders, it is fixed now). Try it out if it works as it is supposed to now

Files:
orderline_1.mq4  19 kb

mladen/mrtools,

I was wondering if you guys could code the indicator(s) being discussed in the attached paper. I have copied the abstract below.

Abstract—This paper reports on the results of a research and development programme concerned with the analysis of currency pair exchange time series for Forex trading in an intensive applications and services environment. In particular, we present some of the preliminary results obtained for Forex trading using MetaTrader 4 with a new set of trend indicators deigned using a mathematical model that is based on the Fractal Market Hypothesis. This includes examples of various currency pair exchange rates considered over different time intervals and use of the indicators in a live trading environment to place a buy/sell order.

thanks,

jim

mladen:
Well, it is not a decompiled code

Whoever wrote it is strictly honoring naming convention (first letter being the type of the variable). It is simply not possible to revert decompiled code to what it has in it. And mrtools was right: there is a magic number in it but it has a flaw (in 2 cases) : if broker uses prefix and / or suffix, it will not assign any magic number to orders, and, if the symbol is not in the predicted list of symbols it recognizes, the same case will happen

Added 2 things :

prefix and suffix can be specified, so even of cases of automatic magic number generation on brokers that use prefix and / or suffix it will work

UseManualMagicNumber option : if it is set to true, the ManualMagicNumber will be used and not the automatic magic number. If it is set to false, then the EA will generate automatic magic number for symbols it recognizes (as before) but in cases when it did not recognize the symbol (it is not in its list) it will use ManualMagic number instead

Some minor changes made (in case when orders are closed or deleted, it could omit some orders, it is fixed now). Try it out if it works as it is supposed to now

Thank you i will test it

Have a nice week-end

Rosalieone

Fibonacci Zone Pivots and Fibonacci Clusters Indicator

John T. Jackson described a concept called "Zone Probability Pattern Analysis," in his book Detecting High Profit Day Traders in the Futures Markets. In his book, he describes the dynamic statistical analysis of "Fibonacci Zones" using Open, High and Close to find high percentage support and resistance zones for the entire trading day.

Robert Krausz has completed extensive analysis on "High Probability of the Fibonacci Zones" (HPFZ) concept by using "Probability

Matrix." Krausz used various close and open combinations as price moves from zone to zone to achieve the highest probable Open

to Low combination for the day.

Suri Duddella present how he use Fibonacci Zone Pivots for his trading. He use HPFZ zone

concept as boundaries for trading key support and resistance areas.

1)Computing FibZone pivot starts with calculating the pivot (High+Low+Close)/3 for the

current day and then projecting the "zone pivots" for next day.

2)Adding daily range and its multiples to this pivot point gives various potential resistance and support levels. The

boundaries of these resistance/support levels are marked as FibZones. An extensive study has

been done on the relationship between yesterday's close and today's open within these zones

to find a potential daily "close" for the current day.

FibZone Pivots :

Pivot Point (PP) = (H+L+C)/3

Daily Range (DR) = (H-L)

First Resistance (Rl) = PP + 0.5*DR

Second Resistance (R2) = PP + DR

First Support (Sl) = PP - 0.5*DR

Second Resistance (S2) = PP - DR

Resistance Band (RB 1) = PP + 0.61 8*DR

Support Band (SB 1) = PP - 0.6 18*DR

Resistance Band (RB2) = PP + 1.382*DR

Support Band (SB2) = PP - 1.382*DR

Fibonacci Clusters

A confluence of Fib. retracement numbers signifies a stronger area of support and resistance.

The confluence of multiple Fibonacci retracements in a fairly tight area are computed using

prior swings both retracement and extensions with certain criteria. Then each Fib

retracementlextension level is grouped to generate a confluence within some threshold to find

Fibonacci clusters in an area. These "cluster" levels are more significant than a single fib

retracement itself. The trades are either initiated or closed at these confluence levels.

Is it possible to make this two indicators? Or may be someone have it??

Thanx a lot to this forum

Nod

brax64:
Hi Nod,

the indi attached satisfy your first request; set "Use_Day_Formula = false" and you'll get the pivot s/r calculated following your description; if set "true" it will use the classical calculation.

About the cluster one way more complicated, as far as I know I think MrPip did something like that; try to pm him.

Regards

Hi brax64,

Are you able to modify slightly the indi ? I would like to have an option of daily open at Sydney Bank Open or any time defined by the user instead of using std broker server time.

Thanks

KL

Hi kokleongch,

I did modified an old pivot indicator that has already the time zone shift coded (easy to say... not so easy to code... ). Read at the beginning of the code how to set the time zone shift that you need.

Regards

kokleongch:
Hi brax64,

Are you able to modify slightly the indi ? I would like to have an option of daily open at Sydney Bank Open or any time defined by the user instead of using std broker server time.

Thanks

KL

Hi Nod,

the indi attached satisfy your first request; set "Use_Day_Formula = false" and you'll get the pivot s/r calculated following your description; if set "true" it will use the classical calculation.

About the cluster one, well this is way more complicated... as far as I know I think MrPip did something like that; try to ask him.

Regards

nodp53:

John T. Jackson described a ......

FibZone Pivots :

Pivot Point (PP) = (H+L+C)/3

Daily Range (DR) = (H-L)

First Resistance (Rl) = PP + 0.5*DR

Second Resistance (R2) = PP + DR

First Support (Sl) = PP - 0.5*DR

Second Resistance (S2) = PP - DR

Resistance Band (RB 1) = PP + 0.61 8*DR

Support Band (SB 1) = PP - 0.6 18*DR

Resistance Band (RB2) = PP + 1.382*DR

Support Band (SB2) = PP - 1.382*DR

Is it possible to make this two indicators? Or may be someone have it??

Thanx a lot to this forum

Nod

brax64:
Hi kokleongch,

I did modified an old pivot indicator that has already the time zone shift coded (easy to say... not so easy to code... ). Read at the beginning of the code how to set the time zone shift that you need.

Regards

Brax64, thanx a lot for for your Indicatar. Is it possible to get the FiboZones of the previous day (visible) remain on the chart and may be to mark the boundaries of these resistance / support levels as FibZones like at Picture? Thank you for excellent work

Nod

Files:

brax64:
Hi kokleongch,

Regards

thanks brax64! Appreciate your help.

Reason: