Looking for VPS for EA

looking for VPS to run the EA. anyone offering this service?

haslin75:

I recommend SolarVPS , you can google for it. Hope this help

haslin75:

Two threads about it:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/4503-ea-hosting-service-includes-monitoring

THE reliable VPS.

I am amazed with VPSland.com.

They have the best support i've ever had chance to experience.

I've never had a server shutdown.

The server is the fastest I've ever tried.

You can run your real account without worries.

And, of course the price. You pay $18 for a service that you won't pay less than $50 in any other server.

So I recommend it.

See you.

Thiago Ferro.

I used Swvps.com - USA Virtual Private Servers - OpenVZ and XEN VPS for a couple of months, Great service, be up and running in a day or two and seriously shoestring cheap.

Whatever floats your boat really

hi

yups vpsland good choice too

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Personnally, I tried VPS services, and found less security, more difficulties with support services, and most important, less connection integrity than I would have thought. And, they will try to fool you into thinking that hardware uptime has something to do with connection integrity, and it does not... So, I strongly recommend, that if a fellow trader wishes to use a VPS service that they also monitor their EA connection as well, and hopefully you will not find what I was seeing in my EA connection monitor log...

For myself, I found simply using my laptop, and ISP gave me good service, and I make sure I am alerted when there is a connection failure.

Good luck, but that is my 2 cents worth...

Forex EA VPS Service

Here is a site that offers a VPS service for traders. You are allowed to run more than 1 metatrader at a time without having to pay extra.

Forex Trading VPS - Install your automated systems on a reliable server

what vps the best right now and so cheap..

im with SWVPS, cheap and quite relaible

I'm using Ultrahosting.com from Canada. They have great customer support, and from the time that i'm using them (half year) there was no connection loss. Allways up and fast. However, i'm not using VPS, i'm using dedicated servers there which are also cheap.

Reason: