Davidke20 VS yeoeleven - Friendly match

We're having a friendly match here. We might share the EAs in the future, but we're not guaranteeing anything. PipButcher is now a bitcher, therefor, I'm stopping it now. Check over the other 2 EAs which is doing quite well, and handling trades beutifully. we have some new projects on going, therefor, we have this competition. Please comment on which robot you guys prefer...

Edited: Last update with another version of 10point3

Files:
butcher.htm  12 kb
trailler.htm  44 kb
v11.htm  19 kb

I'm trying to bring down Yeoeleven, but I cant...

Check out the statement above, PipButhcer have a very high accuracy of entry point. The only reason its out of the game because of some reason the trailing stop canot be incorporate... cost averaging system without a trailing stop is another killer. You can figure out that most of the position hit profit 58pips nice and easily. And then finally lost 3 trades in a row because the market done in to direction, just few pips away to close position, but it came down all the way without any defence(trailing stop / secure profit).

Trailler is basically the core of PipButcher, that I'm not using martingale on it, which is basically follow a very basic money management to open trade. Look carefully, dont say I'm bullshitting here, because it is not Pip stepping cost average. Although you see different double lot size, but i guarantee its not a martingale version.

The 1 which huge profit.... muahahaha....! Granpa put the Christmas present in action. Its crazy.......

V1.1

As David posted he sent me an EA version of 10p3 and I have put it to work.

It is very dynamic and needs to be governed but is on the right track and with work should be a useful EA. After all it is the first version and sent to me to test.

The detailed statement is below.

The less I comment on our competition the better, suffice to say the the original version 10points3DynamicStop proved better on the day.

I am also running PipButcher with good results and have posted a detailed statement for Butcher too.

John

Files:
v11.htm  31 kb
butcher3.htm  11 kb
butcher3.gif  5 kb

yeoeleven:

The less I comment on our competition the better, suffice to say the the original version 10points3DynamicStop proved better on the day.

Your tests are not comparable!

On the 10points3DynamicStop test you have it running on 3 pairs, yet on the PipButcher test you have it just running on 1 pair.

What inference are you going to gain from this?

treberk:

On the 10points3DynamicStop test you have it running on 3 pairs, yet on the PipButcher test you have it just running on 1 pair.

Read in the statement, understand it. He's trying to tell you the difference between 1 pair and 3 pair running simultaneously, how different is it. If you running all pairs on a same account, you might have hit several time, instead of growing the account steadily like the PipButcher

Competition results

treberk:

I have not posted my competition results. I have posted different testing results the results attached were from PipButcher and 10points3 Dynamic Stop V1.1 there was no need to post my competiton results since the competition was conceded.

My objective was to demonstrate the value of David's two other EAs under differing testing.

John

My competition account seems slow... feel free to add comment on it, I might lose a happy meal that i bet with Yeoeleven...

Login : 363471

Investor : gace3wc (read only password)

North Finance demo

hi

davidke20:
My competition account seems slow... feel free to add comment on it, I might lose a happy meal that i bet with Yeoeleven...

Login : 363471

Investor : gace3wc (read only password)

North Finance demo

is this trading competition ? seems good idea...

another idea is how about everyone open demo account in one broker...and let see who will get a big profit after 1 week with reasonable TP and SL

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
is this trading competition ? seems good idea...

another idea is how about everyone open demo account in one broker...and let see who will get a big profit after 1 week with reasonable TP and SL

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

Yeah...we're having a competition, will end by end of this month for the initial session. Me and Yeoeleven has some new invention on 10point3, now we're having a competition to see who's version is doing better. Those information might help you guys on the future development on 10point3. Either 1 of us works fine, we know which version can go for live trading for you guys. Or maybe both of us suvived till the end, we still know which version is making more profit. At the moment, my EA is doing more conservatively compare to Yeoeleven's. I might increase the risk later...watch out grandpa!!!

A quick picture for you guys, see how the 10point3 dodge the big hit with proper trailing stops. Its extremely safe now. Look for better profit factor by increasing risk. Wanted to find a balance to fight against grandpa

Files:
comp.gif  32 kb

Comp results to date.

davidke20:
A quick picture for you guys, see how the 10point3 dodge the big hit with proper trailing stops. Its extremely safe now. Look for better profit factor by increasing risk. Wanted to find a balance to fight against grandpa

I am posting my results to date in our friendly competition. I will be interested to see Junior's results.

John

Files:
10pts32.htm  15 kb
10pts32.gif  5 kb
Reason: