Hedge position- script request

Can somebody create or does anyone has a script that would hedge positions at the same time/level?

It would be also good maybe that there is an option that would set SL and TP for both orders.

The reason why I need this is because manually hedging can take time and meanwhile the price can already change. Until you succed to hedge, price can already be away from your first position.

So is there any script with this function?

Thnx

Nevermind, I just created this script.

If anyone needs it...it is attached.

If you want to change SL, TP and lot size, you have to modify it in the source code.

Now it is set to:

lot size=50

SL=15

TP=50

Files:
hedge.mq4  2 kb

As the take profit and the lotsize are the same, it is not easy to tell which is which in the code :/

Other than that, its a very useful script.

what time does it make the trade

what time does it open and what time does it close?

hello i want use last version of multiple10points-x2 on my real account but i dont know how i can find real version ?

can u help me plese i had send a email for salami but any thing !!!!!

please hepl me .

tank you very much

Multiple10Points-X2 EA: original thread; EA with fibo filter, trend filter, very extended advanced settings, using WPR, Demarker, TurboJRSX, Stochastic and RSI indicators. Based on the concept of 10Points EA.

Hedge as stoploss

Could someone mod this indicator to use inplace of a stoploss

so when your trade moves against you by X number of pips

a hedge order is placed.

or

is their an indicator already out thier that does this

SloForeX:
Nevermind, I just created this script.

If anyone needs it...it is attached.

If you want to change SL, TP and lot size, you have to modify it in the source code.

Now it is set to:

lot size=50

SL=15

TP=50

federicoo:
This script dont work for FXCM.

This is the error message:

2009.07.02 19:08:15 hedge EURJPY,M5: Error = invalid stops

I try to change but not success.

Could you help?

sometimes it happens when your SL is bigger than the minimum SL stablished by your broker. Try a bigger SL.

hedge script

I am looking for a script that will buy and sell at the same time(hedge). I don't need any SL or TP. The only thing that I would want on it would be to change the size of the lots so when it is actioned it will buy and sell the same currency at the same time for the desired amount. example: 1.0 buy and 1.0 sell or 0.1 buy and 0.1 sell. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Reason: