Nice clocks

Hi Folks,

I just wanted to let you that Paul has completed his desktop clock that can be dedicated to International Forex Markets OR International Stock Markets and can be displayed in Horizontal or Vertical.

It will show you not only which International Markets are presently open, but also how long until they close.

http://www.worldmarkethours.com/

Try it and watch the Markets as the "Time till Close" flashes Red {Less than 5 min till close} you will notice some pretty quick action as Traders Settle.

Hope it helps.

Files:

Nice clocks

Hi All,

These are a couple of little applications I've found very useful. I'm not one for downloading just anything I find on the Web. I found these little programs and they are free, don't contain tracking code or spyware, scumware, etc, etc

One is a multifunction alarm/scheduler that works well. I use it to input all the upcoming Forex News items from the Forex Factory. It pops up and lets me know 15 minutes before the start of a news event. I load it on Sunday and it keeps me on my toes the rest of the week.

The second one is a very small and useful world time clock. You can input the world times you need and name them as you wish, and it sits on your system tray.

As I said, these are free and clean.

enjoy,

moneyline

Nice clocks

Can someone help. I keep getting an ALERT that says MESSAGE > your system clock has been moved........

Does anyone know what the problem is. How do I fix it.

Thanks

Darren

Nice clock

Nice clock.

Files:
clock.mq4  6 kb

fx-programmer:
Nice clock.

thanks for posting that one. I was getting

sick from not knowing what time it is.

Yes, it's nice.

fx-programmer:
Nice clock.

Thanks, very usefull... many many many thanks.

Pedro Echenagucia

Clock template

To all that asked me by private message:

Here is a template for the clock.

Just put this in your templates directory, and minimize this chart window - so it will not get space on your charts.

Template

Template file inside the arj.

Enjoy

Files:
fxp-clock.rar  1 kb

Thanks....

its nice clock

Thanks to everyone who's posted about the clock EA that I wrote.

Reason: