Is anyone has this time tool?

hi, all, i saw a time tool for MT4, see the attach picture, is anyone has it?

thx advance!

Files:
ddimage0.jpg  39 kb

dennyb:
hi, all, i saw a time tool for MT4, see the attach picture, is anyone has it? thx advance!

check this and download it.

http://www.qlock.com/download.html

thx, kamyar

dennyb:
thx, kamyar

you are welcome

thx, cowboy, it's great.

denny

glad you like it.

I also have plug in for MT that permits you to run multi accounts at the same time (this was writen for v3 but should work for v4). It was designed for someone that is trading other people's account but can be used to trade multi accounts of your own. It was free ware when I picked it up but I think they charge for the updated version now. If your interested I'll upload it here on this thread.

dennyb:
thx, cowboy, it's great.

The CockeyedCowboy

dennyb:
hi, all, i saw a time tool for MT4, see the attach picture, is anyone has it? thx advance!

This one is still under construction but will be more specific to Forex Exchanges.

http://www.worldmarkethours.com/forex/defaultm.htm

Hope it helps.

Hmm. the image has no times in it but the web link does. Check it out.

Files:

cockeyedcowboy:
denny

glad you like it.

I also have plug in for MT that permits you to run multi accounts at the same time (this was writen for v3 but should work for v4). It was designed for someone that is trading other people's account but can be used to trade multi accounts of your own. It was free ware when I picked it up but I think they charge for the updated version now. If your interested I'll upload it here on this thread.

The CockeyedCowboy

yes, i want to try it, thx.

Tolero:is that just a web link, not a tool?

dennyb:
yes, i want to try it, thx. Tolero:is that just a web link, not a tool?

When we have completed developing it [we are stil working on configuring all the market Times & Daylight savings time etc] it will be a small software dnld to float it on your desktop.

What you see on the web right now is the beta.

hi all, i found an interest one.

the time zone shown in picture, from left to right, is Beijing/Sydney/London/Paris/New York.

its free too.

cheers

attchment, maybe its good.

Files:
snowfox.rar  7358 kb
Reason: