[solved case] Is it possible to manipulate broker price feed by EA of MT4?

I know this is very blah question. However I would appreciate if someone could give me answers or opinions.

Is it possible to manipulate broker price feed by EA of MT4?

osarun:

I know this is very blah question. However I would appreciate if someone could give me answers or opinions.

Is it possible to manipulate broker price feed by EA of MT4?

Hi osarun,

No.

:D

yes and no for the once in marketwatch no but to manipulate yes just add or substract e.g. fakeprice=Bid+or-0.0003 then you can display it on the chart window.

tonny:
yes and no for the once in marketwatch no but to manipulate yes just add or substract e.g. fakeprice=Bid+or-0.0003 then you can display it on the chart window.

Thank you, onewithzachy and tonny,

How about "manipulating broker price feed at MT4 server or Fix Bridge by EA of MT4 client"?

Is it possible? tonny and anyone?

osarun:

Thank you, onewithzachy and tonny,

How about "manipulating broker price feed at MT4 server or Fix Bridge by EA of MT4 client"?

Is it possible? tonny and anyone?

Hi osarun,

No,

onewithzachy:

Hi osarun,

No,

Thank you again, onewithzachy.

Would you give me the brief explanation of the reason?

Its illegal and you would go to jail take it this way is it possible to manipulate stock prices in the stock exchange?

osarun:

Thank you again, onewithzachy.

Would you give me the brief explanation of the reason?

Hi osarun,

Coz it's impossible for your EA, my EA, others EA to manipulating broker price feed at broker server. EA can only trade, there's no function to manipulate price feed in EA. No one - not even a bank can manipulate - a 4 trillion++ daily market. However scam broker can manipulate price feed to it's client, but not the market.

Why you are asking these anyway ?.

onewithzachy:

Hi osarun,

Coz it's impossible for your EA, my EA, others EA to manipulating broker price feed at broker server. EA can only trade, there's no function to manipulate price feed in EA. No one - not even a bank can manipulate - a 4 trillion++ daily market. However scam broker can manipulate price feed to it's client, but not the market.

Why you are asking these anyway ?.

Thank you, onewithzachy.

The EA that I am using seems to be too strong for my broker. They caviled at it that it had manipulated their price feed. But the EA is just an ordinary EA.

I appreciate your kindness.

any broker who is not covered on your transaction (such as market makers), if u making money, they try to find any way to get rid of you

qjol:
any broker who is not covered on your transaction (such as market makers), if u making money, they try to find any way to get rid of you

Yep. You should instead find an STP/ECN broker, where they don't have a dealing desk and actually benefit the more you trade/win, thereby eliminating any conflict of interest.

My recommendations are:

1. FXCM

2. IamFX

(look them up)

Reason: