MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 940

[Deleted]
Hello: I'm trying to automate certain parts of a strategy that I'm doing visually with good success.  Essentially I'm trying to superimpose one currency on top of another.  For example, GBP/USD on top of EUR/USD.  If the currencies both traded between the 1.40 to 1.60 this would be easier, however,...
if possible may see a comments of closed orders, what would the script ?
I hope MetaQuotes update mq4.com to mobile version like mq5.com
Hello Forum I want my indicator buffers to show the historic levels that a certain set of conditions have occurred. In the past I have just used arrows (DRAW_ARROW and an appropriate wingding code) to show the bar in which the conditions occurred the manually went in and worked out the price level...
[Deleted]
Hi everybody, I'm a beginner with automated trading. I hope to have your help because I'm stuck. I'm trying to convert this indicator to EA. This is a breakout strategy based on an interval in hours. My code does not work, it does not respect the buy signal ps: sorry for my English, I'm French...
[Deleted]
Hi all,   I have a hedging EA and cannot seem to hedge at market price because the sell order closes the buy.   Hedging works fine on pending orders, both can open with different stops and take profits.   
Good day... Is it possible to have 2 account servers in one terminal client. I mean 1 server will only accept "buy" trades and the other will only accept "sell" trades something like that.... could it be done here in mlq4? thank you so much
Hi according to documentation start() is triggered every time a tick is coming in. Now when i run a script during a weekend i can see that start() does run/loop several times even there are no ticks at all since it is weekend. Anyone know why that happens or could explain that to me? Or any link...
Hi, I am trying to create a simple script that closes all existing orders once and only when a new bar is detected. But my code below always get executed even when new bar is same as old bar. Thanks to help. static int old_bars = 0; // remember the amount of bars already known if (old_bars != Bars)...
Hi all,  Say that the value of AccountProfit() is 2 and on the next tick is 3, then a variable called AP is on is track minus 0.5 (just example) when next  tick  comes AccountProfit() comes down to 2. How could I get a way to  fix the value of AP. What I mean is get the same behavior of  a Trailing...
[Deleted]
Hello, I would like to ask if someone would be so kind as to give me programmed into the indicator Var Mov Avg function to send a signal when exchanged paint balls. The signal must be sent each time when new paint ball in the first row and the other signal comes only when the color changes. Not on...
[Deleted]
Cold: The USD is the world's currency. This means that almost any commodity can be bought with USD directly. Currency is also a commodity. Therefore all currencies have an exchange rate against the USD - this is a characteristic of the value of the currency. Earlier the world currency was gold
Hi i m building a custom indicator and got problems with the 4066 Error. As i m building an indicator i ve got the following While loop to check if data have arrived      dt=iTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_M1,0);        Error=GetLastError();     while (Error==4066)   {            _time_waiting =...
  A bug in the OrderSend() function ?  (94   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
I've been struggling for 4 days now, and I can't seem to implement a seemingly simple thing. I have done similar things before with different indicators and candlesticks. I can't do it with a wristwatch. The essence is primitive! As soon as the price approaches the mask of a certain period at a
[Deleted]
  Windows Phone 8  (6)
Are there any plans in releasing a WP8 mobile app? Could really need one.   T 
Hi all, Say that I want to get information regarding profit that has been take with  an ea to another place or mail address. Is this possible ? Thanks in advance for any help on this matter.   Luis 
so, if I have a max 2 order. I open 1 order, and like 5 pending limit order. How can I make sure that there is only 2 open order at a time?   What is the code of EA look like to stop those extra pending order to be executed? 
do you have a good history file I can use in my back testing? For some reason what I have keeps getting corrupted. I try to download new history but it always says it up to date, but then I get screwed up results. I just need a history file I can dump when needed. My email
I'm looking for a programmer that can make me a Expert using the Heiken Ashi, Rainbow and Renko  indicators. If so contact me for more info. Thanks!!!
Hello all, I need some help here - I am a beginner on MT4, but i have trading ideas. I need to create a new indicator that picks up tick by tick data and buffer them for a short period of time so they can be used at a later stage as part of a strategy that I am developing. To be more clear, like a
[Deleted]
HI ... How Can I Find Daily Open Cabdel? I want use this for an Expert that set Orders some Pips above OR Below this candle. Please help Me. thanks.
Hi all I'm trying to find out how I can import information from indicators to my EA. I can see in the examples that comes with the MT4 environment that I've downloaded how I can access data from the standard MACD indicator, but I'm currently looking at two other indicators that I'd like to use. One
I am a "Newby" and would like to use sample code in Kovalyov's book, but all comments in the code in the appendix seem to be in, I presume, Russian. Is there a solution to this? MeraAlpha 
[Deleted]
  iCustom problem  (3)
Hello, sorry if I make mistakes, English is not my language. Could you help me put this indicator in EA? Buy when the price above the fence higher and sell when the price closing at its lowest? If someone would help me it would be nice...
[Deleted]
Hey everyone:  I'm wrote a function that evaluates Pearson Coefficient.  I tested the formula and it's 100% correct with results.  I'm trying to calculate the coefficient on Close and the % changes from one candle to the other.  I'm trying to show coefficient in a separate window with red and white...
Hello MQL4 community, All statements below are regarding EAs only. Special functions including- init(),deinit() /*and*/ start() are integer data-type. Each special function has a concluding function, return(0). Why does return() function return zero by default (obviously it must return an integer...
I have time over weekend, so I would like to do some coding. But the market is offline. and there is no tick, so the start() is not running.   How can I write code and test it on the current available data when it is not getting any new tick? I just want to draw something on the current chart....
I have two broker accounts in one MT4 installation. Can I use prices from Broker B when I am logged in at Broker A to create a custom indicator? I have previously explained how I have been able to modify custom indicator(s) to utilize prices of any user selected security instead of default (current...
I have 4 MetaTraders on my VPS Server, every MetaTrader i have save in a folder and the folder is on my Destop. Sometime i see that a chart does not reload itself or that a EA does not run and i want to ask people here if they have find simular little problems when they use some MetaTraders on a VPS...
Hi all, my first message here... in strategy tester trades appear before the signal and bars be in the chart.  Regards.