Multiple Metatrader on VPS Server

I have 4 MetaTraders on my VPS Server, every MetaTrader i have save in a folder and the folder is on my Destop.

Sometime i see that a chart does not reload itself or that a EA does not run and i want to ask people here if they have find simular little problems when they use some MetaTraders on a VPS Server and if anybody has good tipps how to slove such little problems?

PipTraderTim:

I have 4 MetaTraders on my VPS Server, every MetaTrader i have save in a folder and the folder is on my Destop.

Sometime i see that a chart does not reload itself or that a EA does not run and i want to ask people here if they have find simular little problems when they use some MetaTraders on a VPS Server and if anybody has good tipps how to slove such little problems?

I have had similar issues with MT4 not starting properly.  My VPS host setup my MT4s as a service, so in the event they crash the restart properly.  ADVERTISING REMOVED

bpr:

I have had similar issues with MT4 not starting properly.  My VPS host setup my MT4s as a service, so in the event they crash the restart properly.  ADVERTISING REMOVED

If you try to advertise on this Forum you will be BANNED.

As you have already been told.

Reason: