MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 926

Need Your Help!  (2)
Hi, I just learning MQL4. sofar i am implementing by writing code as free of cost to peoples. i have one problom when i call the custom indicator. EA place buy/sell as per indicator alert. but when it closes the buy/sell order, its again place buy/sell order when indicator conditions still true. How...
I'm trying to merge the DST gmt filter rules(using DayOfYear filter), but can't get it to work; this is my coding: link to "Day of Year" calendar: http://www.soils.wisc.edu/cgi-bin/asig/doyCal.rb /// I preferred this shorter version, but not working correctly in backtest ///int StartHour...
[Deleted]
In order to read out data from a CSV file, I have some questions. The data is in following format 123.234 , 65.987 , 34.985 , 34535.909 , 345.345, 5450.45 , 494.93 , 948.34 , Every line has the same number of entries and those are all doubles. Now I seem to manage to read the values one by one. But...
[Deleted]
  Bar counting  (4)
I am trying to backtest price data and am wondering how to create a simple indicator to count the number of bars over a specified time range.  I presume that this would make use of datatime variable to set the exact range of dates and then use this in some way to calculate the bars.  I am a newbie...
Hello I m beginner  (in English too) and i would like on a H1 Chart, at each new candel, have the MACD value of the last minute of the last hour. If I use imacd whith a shift=1 its Ok during the first minute but during the rest of the hour its a probleme because if its 13h12 I have the 13h11 MACD...
[Deleted]
Hello, how can we avoid the auto update if there is no liveupdate.exe to be renamed? cheers
[Deleted]
  coding problem  (3)
OrderSelect(OrdersHistoryTotal()-1,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY);       int day = TimeDayOfWeek(OrderOpenTime());       if (day == 0 && TimeCurrent() - OrderOpenTime() > 604800    || day == 1 && TimeCurrent() - OrderOpenTime() > 518400    || day == 2 && TimeCurrent() - OrderOpenTime() > 432000...
I know that when MT4 software is shut up, EA which was attached to the chart never works, then I don't know whether there is anything still work after MT4 sofeware is shut up, such as, stoplevel, pending orders and so on? Thanks ! 
I am trying to use a script that was posted some time ago by Keiji to convert MT4 EA files to MT5.  Has anyone ever used this with success?  When ever I try to use it, I keep getting an error that it can't find the file I'm wanting to convert.
[Deleted]
Hey, I am very new to scripts and am more of an HTML writer than C++ What I was wondering is if there is a script or such out there that will end a current trade based on the close of a candle with conditions? So for example I get on a trade at 1.0001 and the first candle ends at 1.0010. Then the...
hello! would like help please. I would put a code on my EA. I wish the Ea execulte only for a period of one month and after that period he is allowed to function. thanks for your contribution
Now I have made an EA which is attached into USDJPY's chart whose timeframe is 5 minutes; after 10 minutes,  I changed time frame to 15 minutes from 5 minutes; I find that the EA is initialized again, which I think is EA's principle. but is there any method to avoid this second-initialization?...
[Deleted]
I have been working on this for too many hours now... some would say a waste of time, as I still cant make it work :)   There is something wrong in my Algorithm but I am struggling to see where.   I am new to this and I think my nested "If statements" are clumsy, but I still think they should work....
void PlaceOrder(int iSignal){   int iTicket;   double op1=Ask+BuyStop*Point;   double op2=Bid-SellStop*Point;            if(iSignal == 1)   {      iTicket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,dLots,  op1,3,op1-iStopLoss*Point,op1+iTakeProfit*Point,"My First EA",iMagicNumber,0...
Hi all, In the below table you have Traditional renko chart script. In Noraml Renko chart you do not see the real Open Price for renko candel. If anybody can change the following renko code or have LogiBar mean renko script please share it here....
[Deleted]
  One line in different colors  (16   1 2)
Hi guys, i want to draw an indicator like SMA but the color should be variable. For example if the SMA is rising than it's color should be green. If the SMA is falling then it's color should be red. I can't find a solution for that.
what is the different between OBJPROP_LEVELWIDTH and OBJPROP_WIDTH?
I would like to write part of my program(ea or indicator) in a dll for security reasons Which language to use?   Thanks 
  What is your internet speed?  (82   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
I have a low 0.63/0.5. Ping = 117ms. How about you? You can measure it here
[Deleted]
I have a couple Line Values being generated from an indicator I wrote.  The Line Values are Labeled Value1, Value2, and Value3 in the Data Window.  Can I name the Line Values in the Data Window with the indicator.  For example, I would like the Labels in the Data Window to say Rel Str, High Limit 1...
I have developed and OPTIMIZED an EA with PROFIT FACTOR > 10, DRAWDOWN < 15% and PROFIT = 140% backtested from Date 1/10/2011 to Current Date. Now how to do its forward testing? This EA has been developed on EUR-USD currencty pair with 30M timeframe. What other things I still need to check before...
Please! Inside custom indicator has int op1. How to write code in EA for get op1 ? Thank you
Hallo, i look for a very simple example of a dll-code. I need only the basic structure of a dll. In use of my dll, i get always the message: "cannot call function "PlusZwei" from dll 'Test1.dll' (error 127)". // Test1.cpp : Definiert die exportierten Funktionen für die DLL-Anwendung.#include "stdafx...
[Deleted]
First of all, I wan't to apologise, if I duplicated any previous subject, but I did not find topics about my problem on that forum. I wonder why  variables TP & SL doesn't work as external ones whereas declaring them without "external" makes everything work correctly. When TP and SL are external...
[Deleted]
  Orders rejected  (5)
I'm trying to run my  29EAs simultaneously on mt4. The problem arises after  the fifth ea, the platform reject  the orders after the sixth. Some suggestions???
Hi, Is it possible to detect the previously opened trade's lot size and doubled it if the trade is detected lost any help,or at least if anyone can tell me if it is possible. THE BIG PLAN Find a system that will trade frequently with winning rate of 55%,constant and same sl and tp level, double up...
Is there any wayi can install my EA on  MT4 mult-iterminal ?
In the spring time, we released the new feature on MQL5.com – "Attract Visitors". Users started receiving rating points for each web link that was placed on a third-party web site and used to attract new members of MQL5.com. Articles, orders in Jobs, programs in CodeBase, trading signals...
How to add the entry in the same position when the price of the lot provided the brokerdoes not exist? Example: If a broker lot maximum of 100. We wanted to order 150, then the EA will put up 75 and 75 double entry! Thanks
[Deleted]
2013.03.15 16:16:34    Cannot open file 'C:\Forex.com\experts\MACD Sample.ex4' on the , Does anyone know why I get this message