What is your internet speed? - page 2

khorosh:

My son in Germany has speeds > 5. I wonder what the maximum speed is in Russia?

My ISP offers, mine is the minimum.

• up to 8 Mbit
    • Up to 16 mbps
    • Up to 24 mbps
    • Up to 32 mbps
    • Up to 48 mbit

zhuki:
It's horrible.

Thank you

P.S. Who's got it worse, please cheer up, really need it to lift your spirits.

My neighbours have no internet at all.

grown-ups, and still (or already) not interested.

sever30:

Thank you

P.S. Who's got it worse, please cheer up, really need it to lift your spirits.

See mine=))

sever30:

Thank you

P.S. Who's got it worse, please cheer up, you really need it to lift your spirits.

Volodya, do you want me to cheer you up?

I am now in the suburbs. Internet - Domolink. It's creepy. It rips and it doesn't steam up. I have to reboot the modem. But the ping is short. That's why I'm hanging on...

zhuki:

My ISP offers, my minimum.

• up to 8 Mbit
    • Up to 16 mbps
    • Up to 24 mbps
    • Up to 32 mbps
    • Up to 48 mbit
Why does it say 100 mbps in my connection properties? Is this figure independent of the tariff? Apparently it's potentially possible but not really achievable.

khorosh:
Why does it say 100 mbps in my connection properties? Is this figure independent of the tariff? Apparently it's potentially possible but not really achievable.

You might be looking at your network adapter's (card's) properties - it will always be the same speed there (there are exclusives with 1Gbit)

khorosh:

100 mbps is the speed that goes through the cable from the modem to the computer, but from the ISP to the modem it is the tariff =)))

khorosh:

The speed of your network card.

Svinozavr:

Volodya, would you like a treat?

I'm in the suburbs right now. The Internet is Domolink. Terrible. It rips and doesn't care. I have to reboot the modem. But the ping is short. That's why I'm hanging on...

I also occasionally have to enter modem settings. I still don't know if it's a modem defect or if it has something to do with the quality of the connection.
Reason: