What is your internet speed? - page 3

VR666:

100 mbps is the speed that goes through the cable from the modem to the computer, but from the provider to the modem, it's up to the tariff =)))
The original interconnection.

Rita:

The provider claims a speed of 100 mbps.

Who, may I ask?

100 megabits is the speed of the network connection.

On domolink the connection is stable, the ping is 13 ms, the speed on wifi is not particularly measurable, but it is sufficient....

For downloading there is another provider, 12 real megabits of Internet is enough, I do not take more as everything is downloaded from peering at speeds up to 7 megabytes per second.

18.42/16.06 Ping=56ms

MetaDriver:
18.42/16.06 Ping=56ms
Why so cryptic...

How can the ISP guarantee a speed of 48 mbps for example, it probably does not depend on the ISP alone. It probably also depends on the route, congestion and the specific site you're working with.

Abzasc:
Who, may I ask?

You can see it in the picture (1st page) ). Dom.ru - ER-TELECOM, Samara

khorosh:
How can an ISP even guarantee a speed of 48 mbps, for example?
They guarantee speeds no higher than.... A single resource will rarely guarantee this speed, but dozens of connections are made when downloading from torrents.

Svinozavr:
Why so mysterious...

:)

why so mysterious?

splxgf:
It guarantees speeds no higher than.... A single resource will rarely guarantee this speed, but dozens of connections are made when downloading from torrents.
It turns out that the speed may be below the slope, since he does not guarantee the lower speed limit. Then what is the point of expensive tariff?
Reason: