MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 310

hello, I'm looking for an indicator of the bollingers bands which mark the bands of different colors when the market goes up or down. This indicator exists in MT5. Here is the link: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/16489 I did not find it for MT4. Can you help me ? Thank you
Hi, I would like to ask for helping code for MA indicator. This code below is belong to an EA. But it seems not work well. Can anyone help advise me? Thank you. int Fast_Price = PRICE_CLOSE; int Fast_Mode = MODE_EMA; int Fast_Period=10;
Can we hope that this instance of an EA with a Martin will work without losing for several years? Can I trust this Expert Advisor with a large initial deposit? The tester optimizer was not used. The critical parameters were selected at random during several tester tests. I agree in advance with
hii friends, suppose i have a text file with some rabdom numbers only, only one number in each line.10 500 350 457 1385 57 3987 4532 something like above. I want to copy the second last number. In this case 7th number. Remember we don't know which numbers are there and how many numbers are there. I
I have created this function to update the TP/SL of market orders. In tester it sometimes shows error 1 whereas the TP and new price are the same values. if TakeProfit() and _precio are the same, I expect the function to skip OrderModify(). Most probably it is a stupid error from my side, but after
Hi all I'm back-testing an EA using Tickstory data, latest MT4 build and with M5 period in the tester. I use iRSI for 2 periods - M5 and H4. I save the values like this: rsiM5 = iRSI(Symbol(), PERIOD_M5, 14, PRICE_CLOSE, 0); rsiH4 = iRSI(Symbol(), PERIOD_H4 , 14, PRICE_CLOSE, 0); The thing is
  I need help :(  (4)
Hello, I have an EMas crossover EA, one of 5 periods and another of 100. when ema 5 crosses the long ema and is 500 points away from ema 100 an operation is opened. but if the price goes against the tp and crosses the ema in the opposite direction, another operation opens in the direction of the
Hello, Do you have any idea how the popularity of indicators are calculated in mql5 website. I see some indicators on top at popular indicators page all time
Hi all I've noticed some very peculiar behaviour with my MT4 trailing stops on a few positions. I’ve got a short position on EURAUD and it’s gotten to the profit level where training stops kick in. I have a 1600 point trail in my trade settings, but I just noticed there have been a number of times
How-to? If one buffer's value is from 0 to 100, it will fill the entire window, if another buffer's value is from 0 to 10, it will be 1/10th of the window. I need the both buffers scale independent from each other
I rented an indicator that looked promising . It required that an URL be added to the list under expert advisors in options. Every time I add the URL when I press OK it disappears . I talked to the maker and they couldn't figure it out . I talked to my broker they said uninstall and reinstall . I
hi every one I use below codes to show candle time in 3 time frame It shows time like M 0:25 M5 1:25 M15 12:25 but I want it shows time like M 00:25 M5
Hi, I am trying to figure out a way to write a MQL4 a kind of Hedging to compensate for an order that wen bad. I will detail. Order 1 - Buy EURUSD at 1.09310 with TP at 1.09331 (21 pips) with LotSize = 0.1. This order backfires and the Virtual Stop Loss, that is not a Stop Loss in my case but a
  ticket  (3)
Hi all, is it correct this way to proceed? I don't understand why sometimes the global varibale is properly stored, and other times no. Thank you! if (Long_Market) { ticket_long = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots_Long,Entry_Price,NULL,Stop_Long,Take_Profit_3_,"Market",1,0,Green) ;
I would like to know how to show MA cross-over at MA cross level (at the lines) NOT at the price level (at the candles).. I was looking for some sort of function like " SetIndexPosition(Absolute) " i.e. would display the drawing (e.g. arrow or circle) exactly where the cross happened. Is there a way
Usually when you create a panel it cannot be dragged outside the MT4 window, which is not always the best because it takes up room over the chart, and if its a large panel it covers a lot of the chart. My broker GoMarkets supplied me .ex4 files that go in the MQL4\experts folder with all the other
Hi, I would like to display the value of an indicator instead of its index value. Here is the code that I have created. Somehow, it only display the index number. I would like to display the value of the index. For this code, I am using the Bulls Power indicator. //highestValueForBulls double
Creating array: string currency[]={"EURUSD","GBPUSD","USDCAD","USDCHF","USDJPY","AUDUSD"}; Assigning another values to existing variable: // currency[]={"EURUSD","GBPUSD","USDCAD","USDCHF","USDJPY","AUDUSD"}; ? // error How to
  Writing to file  (10)
Hi friends, int filehandle0l=FileOpen(File_Name1,FILE_TXT|FILE_WRITE|FILE_READ|FILE_SHARE_READ); if(filehandle0l!=INVALID_HANDLE) { FileSeek(filehandle0l,0,SEEK_END); FileWrite(filehandle0l,"a");
Hi guys, can some one can help me to insert Alert Email on this indicator? I have try the simple way SendMail (ecc) with Alert popup, but like this send always mail in loop.. I need to send 1 Email with Pair, Subject that's, i think is easy for all of you.. :) Thanks all! EDIT: i done it myself :)
Hello Guys, i am getting crazy with Renko charts. I have correctly generated a Renko charts, but every ea that i code doesn't wor there. OnTick seems not working, also Start, i have tried this init(){ EventSetTimer(1);}deinit(){ EventKillTimer();}void OnTimer(){ ChartRedraw();
void SellStop(double price,int MagN,double LotSize,datetime expiration=0,double sl=0,double tp=0,string comment=NULL) { double stoplevel=MarketInfo(_Symbol,MODE_STOPLEVEL)*Point(); price=NormalizePrice(MathMin(price,Bid-stoplevel));//===============================|| SELL
I've created an indicator that put automatically orizontal lines on the mt4 platform in oder to indentify targets. But, if later i draw a separated trendline and then I change timeframe,the trendline and everythings else I have on the platforms (like comments) goes away... Is there someone that
Hi I am using ADX cross EA. At the moment it buys and sells only when +DI and -DI crosses. Could someone please help as below If No trades exist then place trade based on LAST +Di and -DI cross. I have tried to store the last cross signal value in "static double" under void OnTick(void), BUT ITS
Bonjour à tous, First, let me thank you all for the fantastic job done there. I use the MT4 ADMI indicator in Multiple time frame analysis on the forex market but it consumes to much time/energy to do this manually. So, is it possible to build an ADMI EA which alert me when these conditions are
  Smtp gmx mt4  (3)
I have enabled smtp access in settings of gmx. However I get test message failed. Is this the correct configuration for gmx mt4 smtp settings? Also, On the gmx setting page where can I find "Send and receive emails via external program"?
Hello, Could you help me? Possible to send hotkey from an EA or from an indicator? For example F11 for switch fullscreen, or CTRL+F5 for next profile. Thank you. Steve
I will write an advisor (not an indicator) of any complexity. The main thing that the idea was good. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - do not mind (I will not ask for money)
hello guys please help i got EA candle open ..i try to add button long and short but button not working ..if i press button long or button Sell not working..please help.. what should i do
I am looking for an order entry management tool for MT4 that allows me to split 1 lot into ten 0.1 lots (limit orders) with various TP and same SL. Ideally, there is an option to stagger the limit orders as well (e.g with 0.3 pip interval) If you are a price action trader, I am basically looking to...