MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1584

I am fairly new to MQL4 programming. I have a strategy I am considering to converting to MQL4. I have 2 questions: 1) How far back does the back testing capabilities go? I would like to test the strategy for several years to ensure the program is robust through many different market conditions....
[Deleted]
ALERTS FROM INDICATOR BY ALEXCUD 1) ÐÅÇÓËÜÒÀÒÛ 2) Íåïëîõîé ìîìåíò äëÿ îòêðûòèÿ ïîçèöèè BUY 3) Íå ðåêîìåíäóåòñÿ îòêðûâàòü ïîçèçèè. ÆÄÈÒÅ 4) Íåïëîõîé ìîìåíò äëÿ îòêðûòèÿ ïîçèöèè SELL 5) ÓÄÀ×ÍÛÉ ìîìåíò äëÿ îòêðûòèÿ ïîçèöèè BUY 6)...
[Deleted]
iam trying to compile my ea and it gives me this error message "variable not defined". can anyone assist me on how to go about resolving this
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm a newbie and need to know how to set up forex killer i have downloaded and attach it to the MetaTrader 4. Can anyone help with that.
Does anyone have a Random Walk Index indicator? example: http://www.linnsoft.com/tour/techind/ranWalk.htm
[Deleted]
Any one know about this Hivetrader auto platform? Any comments will be appreciated.
Hi I'd like to know how to build my own moving average with the average of 4 indicators double ma = iMA(NULL, 0, 14, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE,Current + 0); double ma_m15 = iMA(NULL, PERIOD_M15, 14, 0, MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE, Current + 0); double ma_m30 = iMA(NULL, PERIOD_M30, 14, 0, MODE_EMA...
[Deleted]
I want a situation where Macd crosses Macd Signal line execute a buy or sell signal please help interprete the codes below whether is correct if not could kindly code them for me. thanks MacdCurrent=CD(NULL,0,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0); MacdPrevious=CD(NULL,0,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN...
do any body know more about this best forex indicator software KI_signals1_H1+low_3-10-18_optimized.mq4 (4.3 Kb) View
Hello, all programmers! I have a few systems that need good programmera to make EAs. Please write me a private message and I will tell you more. sharf@gmx.com Thank you, Fx-Life.
How to make an Expert Sleep for 60 minutes, but keep some of its functions working?
Hello, anyone that can help will be greatly appreciated. I have been having alot of trouble modifying the code for an indicatorcalled "Daily Range Calculator" originally coded by FxIgor on ForexFactory. I want to be able to referance in my EA the Average dailyrange calculated in this indicator. From...
[Deleted]
Hello, im trying to figure out how to solve this problem but i haven't found a solution until now. Is there a function in MQL4 which can check if Stochastics crossed the Zero-Line of AC? Thanks, Chris
[Deleted]
Hello to all. I need help in writing a trading script called CCIM. I know nothing about mq4 programing and would like to share my theory with anyone willing to give it a try. Here is want I am trying to accomplish. The script is based on the CCI Management values. It needs to be set where I can...
I need a way to get the close and open from specific bars each day. the close from the M5 bar with time of 9:55 the open from the M5 bar with time of 00:00 I know this has something to do with ibarshift but I'm not sure how to write the code out. Thanks Tony
[Deleted]
Hello Community, My first post. Let me cut to the chase. I am looking for an expert adviser that would open position in opposit direction of existing one. For instance I have a long position on 1 lot gbpusd that is stopped out by another expert adviser at 2.0273. Immediately Reversal expert notices...
[Deleted]
Dear All, I'm very new to this programming thing, so I would like to ask for your help on some code. I need some help in creating an EA which will have the below function. - Capture the Opening Price for the bar at 21:00:00 everyday - Base on the captured opening price, place a pending Buy order...
[Deleted]
Dear All, I'm trying to get the open price for a bar at time 21:00:00 of each day, can I know is there any specific function to get this value? Or we need to create the code on our own? I tried it with an IF loop, but when i run the back test on the tick mode, i will miss out some days, because...
Hi All My fx broker is Alpari so of course I use MT setup from their site. Since the first live update to build 213 popup appeared on MT startup last week, I have this popup appear every time now. The Help>About always shows 211 on startup > go through the liveupdate - which (after 1st 3.xxmeg...
[Deleted]
Analysis on the forex market. An experienced trader holds both a technical and fundamental analysis before you enter the market. Basic include the monitoring of world news, and in particular to explore factors that may influence the fluctuations in market prices of currencies, including monetary and...
I'd like to set different closing conditions for two different orders. Is it possible to give different "marks" to the two order so the system can differentiate them? Thanks!
[Deleted]
Hello, Sorry, I had an answer yet, but it wasn't fine. Have you got a code for this : For the money managment , I would like to know the final balance and the final profits of the previous day. And I would calculate the total profits from the begining of the current day (not profits for current bar)
Since update to 213 this msg apears..I think 213 has some serious problems! I do not have 2x x86 i just use P4 not DUO ??What can i do to get rid of this mist?
Good day! Please help me to build an EA, which after start would follow the rate of five-minute chart with the following conditions: if within 5 minutes (for example, 1 bar on the 5th chart) rate has risen or fallen, say 30 pips down or up. A buy or sell order is executed (went down by 30 points -
[Deleted]
  iBands mistake  (1)
double iBands( string symbol, int timeframe, int period, int deviation, int bands_shift, int applied_price, int mode, int shift) What is wrong with non integer deviations, I wonder? :: sigh ::
[Deleted]
Hi, gurus, I am very new here and I modified some codes from internet and composed one here, but it didn't pass the test run, very likely due to programming problem. Can anyone here help correct my mistakes? Many thanks in advance. It would be good if there is a diagnostic program for debug purpose
  disappearing EAs  (1)
how can I prevent my EAs from disappearing from the chart whenever I change accounts? I have the right boxes checked and unchecked in the options>experts tab
[Deleted]
Helo i am here new and need some help. Cen someone give http for some script and Expert Advisors and how to put them in MetaTrader? Please don't say then i need to reed book.mql4. i know thet. I whant some fast help, if u cen help me please help for my question. THX
[Deleted]
I want to write a code like this: 1. If the current trade of EA1 is losing 30 pips. Then 2. EA2 will open a trade of the same lot size to balance it. My questions is how EA2 gets the lost size of the trade in EA1. Can anyone give me a hand? Thanks.