MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1588

[Deleted]
Hello! I have this code,but it's not work. val=iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,Bars-point,point) (the point is a Bars number point<Bars) I would see the maximum in a range (point to current bar); I know iHighest give me only the bar number of highest bar.But this code not work for me. Thanks for help.
[Deleted]
i made a daily pivot with offset that works with 1 hour and under. but when i switch to the 4 hr chart, it becomes inaccurate because if i off set the time zone by 2 hours, the pivot calculator is trying to reference the high low close of the 4 hr chart instead of the 1 HR chart. does anyone know
[Deleted]
Back-testing issue. Heres a little problem that i have been experiencing for a long time but haven't bothered to find a solution until now. My system is based on an hourly chart. Now lets say my system opens a trade at 19:00 (time). and the TP (or SL) is hit at 21:00. There is no problems here...
Error 2 ERR_COMMON_ERROR encountered using MT4 Build 211 (15 Oct 2007) AccountServer()=MIG-Demo Copy of Journal: 2008.03.12 19:25:05 '644565': modification of pending order #12410751 sell stop 573916.96 »k at 0 sl: tp: 0 -> price: 2 sl: 2 tp: 2 failed [Common error] 2008.03.12 19:25:03 '644565'...
[Deleted]
or does it use the time of tick modeled during the back-test?
[Deleted]
  AutotTrade Help  (4)
HELLO, I AM NOT A PROGRAMER... I WANT TO DO THE FOLLOWING: I NEED A CODE THAT EXECUTES ORDER AT A SPECIFIC LEVEL BULL PRICE AND BEAR PRICE WHICHEVER IS REACHED FIRST. I KNOW I CAN DO THAT ON THE PLATFORM, BUT BESIDES THAT I NEED THE CODE TO ONLY EXECUTE ONE ORDER; WHAT I MEAN IS THAT IF THE...
[Deleted]
Hi seniors, I am coding a script that will place buy/sell orders according to my risk rules. I need to develop the following: If the pair is USDXXX, then use this formula... for calculation If the pair is XXXUSD, then use this formula... for calculation I have written 2 separate scripts for buy...
[Deleted]
  Modifying orders  (1)
Hi can some one tell me how to modify the days date to an existing order
I’m MQL4 newbie, but also professional .NET programmer (C# in fact). I’ve written my first EA with many errors(nothing uncommon ;) and found following things: 1. lack of debugger – nowadays programming tools cannot exist without professional debugger with ability ofsetting breakpoints (the best...
[Deleted]
EA's some are (blue and gold) mine shows up gray any significance? Should I be worried? Does it mean anything? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi,professors ! I want to get your help: how to compile the custom indicators of PR. The main body of PR is just below: Pr1=(iMA(NULL,PERIOD_H1,10,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0)-iMA(NULL,PERIOD_H1,20,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0)); Pr2=(iMA(NULL,PERIOD_H1,10,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1)+iMA(NULL,PERIOD_H1,10...
[Deleted]
Hello guys, I'm trying to include the body_height/candle_height ratio to my entry conditions and MT is complaining about "zero-divide". This is how i try ty calculate it: double low = iLow(NULL, 0, 1); double high = iHigh(NULL, 0, 1); double close = iClose(NULL, 0, 1); double open =...
[Deleted]
Hi! I started MetaTrader this morning and found that nothing was changing. I moved the market watch to the tick chart and the tick chart says "Waiting for Update". I obviously have an internet connection as I am able to come here. I also opened another trading station that I have and it is...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm having problems running Trader Advisors with Strategy Tester. See below very simple OrderSend Advisor (from the OrderSend documentation), which is giving me error #129 everytime. Any idea what might be wrong? Thanks. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
This night my EA lost some trades. This message:" TradeDispatcher: trade context is busy" How to avoid it? How many times the EA try to open a trade or modify the StopLoss? My EA is based on moving averages and HEDGE. I can not lose a trade order. Thanks.
Hello, I am trying to get current market position(nr. of lots and direction) like this : int OpenPosQTY() { int cnt = 0; int lots = 0; for (int ic = OrdersTotal() - 1; ic >= 0; ic--) { OrderSelect(ic, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES); if (OrderSymbol() == Symbol()) { if (OrderType() == OP_BUY) cnt++;...
At EA I have one set up to buy and other to sell at same account. I set all BUY's at one plataform e Sell's at other but used magicNumber 0 in all currency pairs. There is a interferance. Do I have to open one account to each set up? I need magicNumber 0 to open a trade managed by EA. How to solve...
[Deleted]
in TradeStation Easylanguage Input: DampFactor(.3), MALength(5) ; Vars: ProjMA(0), Mid(0), MA(0) ; Mid = (High + Low)/2 ; ProjMA = Mid - (DampFactor * (Mid - ProjMA[1])) ; MA = Average(close, MALength) ; Plot1 (ProjMA, "ProjMA",cyan, default, 1 ) ; Plot2 (MA, "Avg", yellow, default, 1 ) ; Thank you
[Deleted]
Hi, I`m a newbie in this. I ´m trying to work with automated expert advisors that work only at bar completion, I found this code but I don`t know how to use it well, static datetime prevtime=0;...if(prevtime == Time[0]) return(0);prevtime = Time[0]; anybody can help me?
History: I'm a programmer (delphi & assembler, 5 years experience. C language, 1 year experience). 6 months ago, i started my manual trading. i've been read a lot of book about technical indicator, trading system, mm, psychology, etc. until today, i already made 7 EA, profit ratio for 5 EA is about...
I need some help getting history data on certain currency pairs, pls how do I go about it
By Custom indicators there is no grid in seperat windows, why is this so, by the original indicators from the Terminal the grid is shown everywhere?
I want to select order by magic number, as I have different orders on different pairs and different magic number on the same pair ( symbol ), in total I have 4 magic number on the same currency and I am trading 3 currency pairs Can I select orders by magic number ? What I want to do is that: if...
[Deleted]
1) I want to sell if the current price minus the price before is negative: void CheckForOpen() { double ma; int res; //---- go trading only for first tiks of new bar if(Volume[0]>1) return; //---- get Moving Average ma=iMA(NULL,0,MovingPeriod,MovingShift,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); //----...
i want to learn mql4..... but i am a chinese speaker.... i want to find any one who can speak chiese.....and to dicusss via msn my email :peterncue@ yahoo.com.tw tks
[Deleted]
Is it possible to set a value to an extern variable after the properties panel has been processed so that the next instance of the properties panel would retain the values input the time before. If that is possible how is it done? Thank You, Deane
[Deleted]
hi if i wont check if my order is running OR pending ex : ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYLIMIT,Lots,moyenne_basse,20,(moyenne_basse-stop),moyenne_haute,"Mon achat",16384,0,Green); cann you help me ? en francais : comment savoir si un ordre est passé ou s'il est en cours, s'il est passé par...
I can provide code of a great purchased EA in change!
Robotic forex trading software. Automated forex can be defined as the ability to trade forex with the use of a forex trading robot, without needing a human to physically trade a forex system. With forex, automated trading is an emerging field that began not that long ago. The trading robot here not...
example. in expert 's init () function i use an array to store some bar's shift number and the value of ma 7. int ma7shift[1000]; double ma7price [1000]; init() { int j;for(int i=0;i<bars;i++) { if(askma(i)> x){ma7shift[j]=i;ma7price[j]=askma(i);j++;} if(j>1000) break; }...