An advisor that would follow the rate on a five-minute chart with conditions after launch:

Good day! Please help me to build an EA, which after start would follow the rate of five-minute chart with the following conditions: if within 5 minutes (for example, 1 bar on the 5th chart) rate has risen or fallen, say 30 pips down or up. A buy or sell order is executed (went down by 30 points - buy, went up by 30 points - sell) with the following parameters: deal 50% of deposit, t/p-4 points, s/l-12 points. Maybe there is a ready solution? Or something similar... Thanks in advance.

salesman77:
Good day! Please help me to build an EA, which after start would follow the rate of five-minute chart with the following conditions: if within 5 minutes (for example, 1 bar on the 5th chart) rate has risen or fallen, say 30 pips down or up. A buy or sell order is executed (went down by 30 points - buy, went up by 30 points - sell) with the following parameters: deal 50% of deposit, t/p-4 points, s/l-12 points. Maybe there is a ready solution? Or something similar... Thanks in advance.
Email fxrobo@gmail.com, I will help you

fxrobots:
salesman77:
Good day! Help to construct an advisor that would follow the rate of a five-minute chart after running with conditions: if within 5 minutes (e.g. 1 bar on the 5th chart) the rate has risen or fallen, say 30 pips down or up. A buy or sell order is executed (went down by 30 points - buy, went up by 30 points - sell) with the following parameters: deal 50% of deposit, t/p-4 points, s/l-12 points. Maybe there is a ready solution? Or something similar... Thanks in advance.
Email fxrobo@gmail.com, I'll help.
If it's not too much trouble, can you post the code in the thread? Or do you have some individual conditions? I want a simple Expert Advisor that would buy or sell on the 5th chart under my conditions. If GBP/USD fell by 30 pips within 5 min, or rose, then I would execute a buy or sell order. If not, I started to follow the next 5-minute bar from its opening price.

salesman77:
If it's not too much trouble, can you post the code in the thread? Or do you have some individual conditions? I want a simple EA...
Will you also post a very simple fee in the thread?

timbo:
salesman77:
If it's not too much trouble, can you post the code in the thread? Or do you have some individual conditions? I want a simple EA...
Will you also post a very simple fee in the thread?
For such a simple script, respectively, simple payment. Maximum 50 rubles through yandex.money.ru

I mean, money.yandex.ru

There was already a similar topic. And earlier, I sculpted such an expert. It's definitely a drain. Especially online. And on currencies and futures (it is especially losing on them).

I don't care if the threshold is 30 pips or more, or less. In fact, random entries turn out... . Of course, optimization gives profits, but ... There is no profit outside of the sample!

By the way. The algorithm is primitive. And it's easier to sit for a week or two on a textbook and learn how to cook such simple functions yourself, than to ask someone...

salesman77:
timbo:
salesman77:
Are you going to post a very simple job fee in the thread too?
For such a simple script, respectively, simple payment. Maximum 50 rubles through yandex.money.ru
First, it is not a script, and the Expert Advisor. And he simple may be only for the coder, and not for you.
For 50 rubles, even a Yandex to register wallet, not to mention the advisor to write.

D500_Rised:
salesman77:
timbo:
salesman77:
For such a simple script, respectively, simple payment. Max 50 rubles through yandex.money.ru
First, it is not a script, and the Expert Advisor. And he simple may be only for the coder, and not for you.
For 50 rubles, even Yandex to register a wallet, not to mention the advisor to write.
People are different. Those who "don't bend," they can selflessly explain in the theme.....

salesman77:
D500_Rised:
salesman77:
timbo:
salesman77:
For such a simple script, respectively, simple payment. Max 50 rubles through yandex.money.ru
First, it's not a script, and the Expert Advisor. And he simple may be only for the coder, and not for you.
I can't even register a Yandex Wallet for 50 roubles, let alone write an Expert Advisor.
People are different. Those who "don't bend," they can selflessly explain in the theme.....

Why don't I press the keys for you?

salesman77: There are all kinds of people. Those who "don't mind" can also explain in the thread, unselfishly, at......

Tip and explain is one thing... Ask and we will give you a hint. But to write for you or for you useless crap is another thing...
Reason: