An advisor that would follow the rate on a five-minute chart with conditions after launch: - page 4

This is already inserted(damn it!). Now you need to insert the function used to open positions in the code instead of "// Trade actions". Try looking in the help or tutorial to see what OrderSend is ?

It reminds me of a joke:

Dad and his son at the zoo:

- Look sonny, it's a family of elephants, father elephant, mother elephant, son elephant...

- Where is Baba Galya?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You are asking questions without even trying to understand what you have been told. Read, dig, there will be real questions and you will be happy to get help.

Dear salesman77 Have you ever dealt with programming at school, college or university? If not, I recommend you to start with the basics, and not from writing an adviser. Learn the general principles, concepts, etc. I can say about myself that I'm not a professional programmer and my age is that when I was a student, there were no computers at all (except for NARI 3.1).
Me to master the language took 2 weeks. But I can say that I read a lot. The first commandment of programming " Learn to read HELP ", you can not do without it. People will help you, but not with the basics, it's up to you.
I wish you success.

Figar0:

It reminds me of a joke:

Dad and his son at the zoo:

- Look sonny, it's a family of elephants, father elephant, mother elephant, son elephant...

- Where is Baba Galya?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You are asking questions without even trying to understand what you have been told. Read, dig, there will be real questions and you will be happy to get help.

i.e. this line:
double iOpen( string symbol, int timeframe, int shift)
is not required in the Expert Advisor's code at all? How, then, can we track the opening price of a new bar?

salesman77:
is not required in the Expert Advisor's code at all? And then how to track the opening price of a new bar?
This string is present in the code as iOpen(NULL,5,0). IT IS ALL THERE.

zhuki:
Dear salesman77 Have you ever dealt with programming at school, college or university? If not, I recommend you to start with the basics, and not from writing an adviser. Learn the general principles, concepts, etc. I can say about myself that I'm not a professional programmer and my age is that when I was a student, there were no computers at all (except for NARI 3.1).
Me to master the language took 2 weeks. But I can say that I read a lot. The first commandment of programming " Learn to read HELP ", you can not do without it. People will help you, but not with the basics, it's up to you.
I wish you success.
I deal with programming: html, php, 1C, i can write the "hello trader" program in delphi... I've been working with this muscle for a week..... that's why I'm asking. Direct questions of interest have a more productive effect...

Figar0:
salesman77:
is not required in the EA code at all? And then how to track the opening price of a new bar?
This string is present in the code as iOpen(NULL,5,0). THAT'S IT.
And with OrderSend how better to accumulate? So that the most instantaneous transaction is triggered by....

By the way, how can you make the editor's help display text in a normal, not large size? It's not convenient at all.....

salesman77:
By the way, how can you make the editor's help display text in a normal, not large size? It's not convenient at all.....

You're the one using HTML.

zhuki:
salesman77:
By the way, how do you make the editor's help display text in a normal, not large size? It's not convenient at all.....

And you're using HTML - that's where it's at.
Should I set it in my browser?
Reason: