Indicators: Money Manager Graphic Tool - page 6

whroeder1:
  1. With the advent of Build 988, the tool no longer works correctly. Missing graphics, TP button ignored, etc.
  2. Moving the lines changes the sandbox risk.
  3. The delay between the indicator and the EA means following price was hit and miss, with a blank alert.
  4. Other miscellaneous things I didn't like.
So I refactored it in to one EA. Line count went from 1818 to 642. Enjoy.

Thank you whroeder1 for this awesome contribution! I already used it and learned from your source code!

One question: I use MT4 and I switch timeframes with keys without clicking the MT4 buttons and when I do that the delete_gui() gets often called and I experience about 10secs delay. The ObjectsDeleteAll() is the issue, I implemented my own function to debug it and found that ObjectsTotal() delays the execution with 10 secs. Do you experience the same issue? Do you know why it happens and how to improve it?

Screenshot of the issue, showing the 10s delay between the Prints: https://scr.hu/4AVNOG

void delete_gui(void){
   Print("Deleting ..."); 

string objNamePrefix = "MMGT_";

int numOfObjects = ObjectsTotal(); // all windows, all types
   Print("numOfObjects = " + string(numOfObjects));

for(int curObjIndex = 0; curObjIndex < numOfObjects; curObjIndex++) {
      string curObjName = ObjectName(curObjIndex);
      Print("Delete check #" + curObjIndex + " : " + curObjName);
      if (StringFind(curObjName, objNamePrefix) >= 0) {
         Print("Delete: " + curObjName);
         ObjectDelete(curObjName);
      }
   }

Print("Deleted!");
}

Automated-Trading:

Money Manager Graphic Tool:

Author: takycard

Looks good
might just give it a try

The text box is too small. How do I make it bigger? 

Hello to all.

But this tool is only for mt4?

krock98: The text box is too small. How do I make it bigger? 

Reduce the resolution of your screen. Very little code adjusts for high res and I haven't researched it yet.

Alecxander: But this tool is only for mt4?

Yes. You can't modify the one OrderSend or have it done?

Updated version adds the following:

1. One Cancels Other (OCO.) Two opposite pending orders, when first filled, other is deleted, (if enabled.)
  2. Generalization of PIP for metals and exotics.
  3. Trades are shown like the tester does, or when closed orders are dragged onto the chart (if enabled.)
Files:

Hi,

excellent tool. Is it possible to also execute market orders instead of pending orders?

In the Input section I can see two values "S" and "C" for the same variable "Key to create a Sell Line". Could you please explain.

Thanks.

Polarisstar: excellent tool. Is it possible to also execute market orders instead of pending orders? I can see two values "S" and "C" for the same variable "Key to create a Sell Line".

If you can't move the mouse directly on market price before pressing the key, what do you think the "Follow Price" button does?

"C" is cancel, dismisses the GUI. Change the comment and recompile.

Very helpful tools.

I post some idea to improve it to super-tools, choice them as you wish:

1) put font size in input so you can fast config for biggest font windows
2) trasform option to ratio PF in button that active multiple TP's. So if I push 1 and 2 you divide the risk in 2 orders with tp1:1 and tp1:2 , with same SL.

If I press only 3 you activate only one order with tp1:3, as now work, no change

3) external comment for C is wrong

4) use only one key to put order (instead B or S) and use the SL to understand if order is Buy (SL < price) or Sell (SL > Price)

5) use a separate input color for all line label (gold is ok for line but not for text)

6) with follow price option , move the SL too

7) when I move the line SL and TP, plese recalc in realtime the pips and add the value unter line of SL and TP

8) near TP1,2,3,4 add a check to BE, if TP is hit the SL will moved to BE (price+commission+swap)

Thanks in advance

Can we hope for an MQL5 version of this excellent tool?

When I change Time Frame all row disappears!!! Why?
Reason: