Experiment - page 35

khorosh:

Where did you get this information from? If it were so, the Fibo tool would not have been included in the standard MT toolkit.

The standard MT toolkit also includes the common MA with all its variants. Otherwise, there is nothing for traders to work with. They did not make any traders happy - they only feed them with hopes. This issue has no solution, like the egg and the chicken. So, let's leave everyone's hope.

khorosh:

There are too many coincidences to be considered random. Even rabbits breed according to Fibonacci.

What makes you so sure that the market must evolve exactly as rabbits are born?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

The standard MT toolkit also includes the common MA with all its variants. Otherwise, there is nothing for traders to work with. They did not make any traders happy - they only feed them with hopes. This issue has no solution, like the egg and the chicken. So, let's leave everyone with hope.

Well, let's hope your PNB makes everyone happy).

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

What makes you so sure that the market must evolve exactly as rabbits are born?

Fibonacci numbers play a role in all natural processes. To learn how to use Fibo levels in trading, please click here.

Уровни Фибоначчи. Что это и как их использовать в трейдинге
Уровни Фибоначчи. Что это и как их использовать в трейдинге
  • Игорь Галактионов
  • bcs-express.ru
Те, кого интересует сугубо прикладной аспект данных инструментов, могут пропустить этот раздел — экскурс в историю чисел Фибоначчи, а также их появления в трейдинге. Последовательность Фибоначчи была хорошо известна еще в древней Индии, где применялась в стихосложении. Но имя свое она получила благодаря европейскому математику XII века Леонардо...

khorosh:

Fibonacci numbers play a role in all natural processes. You can read about using Fibo levels in trading here.

Dear Khorosh, I do not have the right to question the work and efforts of many wave traders committed to the idea of Fibonacci, but I am sure there is no ATS that fully works on this principle. Let someone from the wave makers repeat the monitoring of an account as shown here and show on-line the process of real trading without human participation. Otherwise, this problem has no solution. There are many supporters and even more opponents of the wave market theory. There is no one to please. Now, every TS should be compared to the results of ATS based on PNB or not claim superiority. No offence. This is an objective reality.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Dear Khorosh, I do not have the right to question the work and efforts of wave makers committed to the idea of Fibonacci, but I am sure that there is no ATS fully working on this principle. Let someone from the wave makers repeat the monitoring of an account as shown here and show on-line the process of real trading without human participation. Otherwise, this problem has no solution. There are many supporters and even more opponents of the wave market theory. There is no one to please. Now, every TS should be compared to the results of ATS based on PNB or not claim superiority. No offence. This is an objective reality.

So far, the PNB is leaking.

Should this result be repeated?

For 10 years of using PNB the chart was moving downwards (but as it turned out something was in the way of the dancer) and suddenly in a fortnight for the first time the equities exceeded the balance and the game started. Fibo has nothing to do with the market, while PNB has everything to do with it.

It reminds me of the bird that Shurik felt sorry for.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk:

Where have you seen it leak? PNB = Balance needs to be replenished! Then it will never drain.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk:

Try it again. Just don't make my mistakes in the initial period, which have become the object of mockery from short-sighted forum members.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

For 10 years of using PNB the chart was moving downwards (but as it turned out something was in the way of the dancer) and suddenly in a fortnight for the first time the equities exceeded the balance and the game started. Fibo has nothing to do with the market, while PNB has everything to do with it.

I remembered about the bird that Shurik felt sorry for.

Indeed, I feel sorry for you.

Reason: