Experiment - page 31

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Apparently, taking, at random, a one-year market cycle of 300 daily bars as a market history, which we call a sample, was successful and all instruments at once were trapped by the NBP.

Wait for another 300 daily bars.

The breaking of the spine gently progressed to clamping in a vise.

The next stage was nail ripping and shattering. Well, after the 895 top-up...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Everything is fine now and hopefully this silly question will not arise again.

I hope there won't be any silly answers either.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
What is the plus in the money now on open positions and the minus on open positions?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Wait for another 300 daily bars.

I'm willing to wait as long as it takes, the result will not change. Except that optimising the sampling will improve it a bit.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk:

The next stage was nail ripping and shattering. Well, after the 895 refill...

"In I. P. Pavlov's laboratory, such an experiment was conducted. To the hungry dog before serving of food, instead of the bells remembered to all from a schoolboy's bench, the weak blow by an electric current was put. The dog, having got used to this sequence, reacted to the electric shock by emitting saliva and joyfully wagging his tail. Gradually the strength of the current increased, up to the degree of burn - and even in response to the very sensitive pain the dog would produce saliva and wag its tail happily".

Account_:
What is the plus in the money now on open positions and the minus on open positions?

See abovehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/367874/page30#comment_23622108 and do the math.

Эксперимент
Эксперимент
  • www.mql5.com
Уважаемые форумчане...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

5. The sooner you get to grips with EOR, the sooner you will fully understand how it works.

You have not yet mastered it yourself to the extent that others have tested and applied it with different approaches.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk:

The next stage was nail ripping and shattering. Well, after the 895 recharge...

With an attitude like that, you have no business being here, if not even harsher.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

You haven't yet mastered it yourself on the scale that others have tested and applied it with different approaches.

Absolutely agree, but, I have always been confident in the success of the event. PNB is a function of nature and the market is part of nature.

Reason: