Experiment - page 262

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

the only interesting thing here is the wild errors. The fact that the indicator itself is no better than the MA is clear from the moment of its appearance.

The fact that the indicator itself is not better than the MA indicator is clear from the moment of its appearance.

There is a category of people who love to look for mistakes in other people's ideas, but are incapable of generating their own.

It is more correct to sharpen your focus on developing your own ideas rather than wasting energy on uselessly pressuring others with criticism.

Here's a sobered-up Uladzimir showing up with some self-criticism :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

Here's a sobered up Uladzimir showing up with some self-criticism :-)

Be careful with him - he made three whole points on a four-figure score yesterday....

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

Here's a sobered-up Uladzimir showing up with some self-criticism :-)

Ooh. It means you hit a nerve. Maybe you'll be smarter in the future))).

vladavd #:

Funny, the input for the "analysis" is now the last part of the recovery from the drawdown, but not the drawdown itself and the trend that preceded it. So that's it:

Sort of a rise. Very fair and revealing, yeah.

And it should be this, the actual chart minus the recent additions:

I'm interested in analyzing the dynamics of the recovery, and the fall has already happened, there's nothing to analyze its dynamics. Clearly, the fall was precipitous - there was an onslaught of 30 instruments out of 33. We see that, the recovery is not going at the same pace.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

There is a category of people who like to look for errors in other people's ideas, but are incapable of generating their own.

It is more appropriate to focus on developing your own ideas, rather than wasting energy on uselessly pressuring others with criticism.

+++. Let them show a master class on a real account.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov #:

+++. Let him show a master class on a real account.

Judging by how long he's been stomping around on this forum, hewon't be getting a master class anytime soon.But he may scoff. Let's tolerate impatient ones))))

khorosh #:

Yes you can, why shouldn't you? Democracy - everyone is free to do with their money as they please. Some spend it on booze, some on drugs, some on girls. Spending money on forex is not the worst option.)

Like, I've already spent that $88, all the more sure that, it'll come back in plenty. This robot has a seven-year history of trading without losing money and tenfold increase in deposit during this period. Now, let's look at its performance in a basket of currencies.

vladavd #:

The formula does not lag, but it does not predict anything reliably, it is just an approximation of the trend, the essence of a non-standard average. We simply state the historical trend and hope that it will continue (but why should it?), that is all the know-how and the entire breakthrough. They even brought a screenshot here already, where the simple wands repeated (and I would even say highlighted even better) the PNB signals. Obviously, it will be late and lose on sharp trend reversals and flat. There will be no good result on such a signal, no matter what Expert Advisor is used, it simply cannot exist.

And now this apparent nonsense, this kindergarten, people are ready to seriously discuss something, it's amazing.

I only want to show by involving PNB in trading that it adequately describes not only all kinds of processes of natural and anthropogenic nature but also trade, which is not an exception to the rules and can be described by a single pattern. If you do not like PNB, go ahead and trade by any other method according to the "master is master" principle. For the sake of interest, you may start parallel monitoring of your trading variant and try to stay in the market without losing money longer and more effectively than with PNB. Who prevents you? Take the MA in your hands and go for it!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov #:

As if I'd already spent that $88, I'm even more confident that it will come back. This robot has a seven year history of trading without losing and ten times the deposit during that period. Now, let's look at its performance in a basket of currencies.

It's not like I mentioned you, it's about what you can, what you can't in principle. No one has the right to give a verdict: HOW NOT to trade.

Reason: