Experiment - page 260

That's cool, may it work out for you!

Aleksei Stepanenko #:

I don't get it, Yusuf, in this picture you are predicting the NSP performance with the help of the NSP itself?

Have you put your Equity series into the formulae and calculated it?

By the way, if you think about it, you could probably create a feedback. Using the value and rate of change of the UAP value calculated on the equity, when deciding on the direction and volume of market entry. This could result in a tracking system that would probably have a positive effect.

khorosh #:

By the way, if you think about it, you could probably create a feedback loop. Use the value and the rate of change in the value of the NSR calculated from the equity, when deciding on the direction and volume of entry into the market. This may result in the creation of a tracking system that would have a positive effect.

++

Aleksei Stepanenko #:
That's cool, may it work out for you!

Thank you

khorosh #:

By the way, if you think about it.

Interesting. Second order prediction ;)

If the system is capable of prediction, perhaps such a filter would bring in additional information. Although I'm not sure about something, since, it's based on the same information and the method of calculation is the same.

Renat Akhtyamov #:
If you had a dollar account with swaps instead of cents, you would have had a couple times as much deposited during the experiment and this attraction would have served as a fiasco for the account.
Vitaly is hanging out here. I would advise him to do something with the indicator, which will allow not to waste the profit and not to pour, i.e. simply to refine it properly, because it is a signal indicator for the Expert Advisor.
But your calmness about the fact that the Expert Advisor is pouring out your own pension is a bit surprising. Doesn't it suggest that it's rather too early to believe blindly that there are no and can't be any nuances in calculations and formulas?

EA's logic is lagging, not the formula.

There are many formulas, but none can predict 100 percent.

Aleksei Stepanenko #:

Interesting. Second order prediction ;)

If the system is capable of prediction, perhaps such a filter would bring in additional information. I'm not sure about something though, as, it's based on the same information, and the method of calculation is the same.

If we use shallower TF, so that the feedback operates promptly enough, and enter at every bar, it seems to me that using a tracking system will at least allow us to exclude large drawdowns. Probably the Automat is an expert in these matters.

khorosh #:

If you use a shallower TF, so that the feedback acts quickly enough, and enter on every bar, it seems to me that using a tracking system will at least eliminate large drawdowns. I guess Automat is an expert in these matters.

Automat also has huge problems with exits.

khorosh #:

If you use a shallower TF so that the feedback acts quickly enough

I don't have an exact knowledge of this. As I understand it, feedback should also be thoughtful. Not an unconditional reaction to parameter changes, but with an awareness of the case. That is, the system should have an opinion on every such change, or at least many options for change.

khorosh #:

If you use a shallower TF, so that the feedback acts quickly enough, and enter on every bar, it seems to me that using a tracking system will at least eliminate large drawdowns. Probably the Automat is an expert in these matters.

I rejected the 1-minute bars because the indicator cannot cover several thousands of bars due to my coding error. After fixing it, you can try to work on minutes or ticks.

Reason: