Experiment - page 251

Uladzimir Izerski #:

The misconceptions are about the general mass of people who want to make money in the markets, not specifically about you. Never mind).

Probably just starting at the wrong end, or so to speak guiding.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:
That is, if there are more sales NOW, then you cannot BUY more? We had a situation with very large sales in the U.S. during the Great Depression. The stock market crash

Just imagine for the sake of interest that the collapse was because they bought a lot.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

The misconceptions are about the general mass of people who want to make money in the markets, not about you in particular. Don't take it into account).

You can make money.
For example, I opened an account, put an indicator on it and started using my hands. I almost lost. I made a number of deposits. I put my own strategy.
I have implemented my strategy. I have no signs of losing money and my deposits are over. I'm not going to tell you again ;)

darirunu1 #:

I'll say this ... there's not a lot of delusion, there's a lot of delusion.

The misguided are always at the front. The deluded ones at the back.) That's the way nature is built.

Renat Akhtyamov #:
You can make money.
For example, I opened an account, put in an indicator and ponxed it with my hands. The result is almost a drain. A number of deposits. The result is the same.
I implemented my strategy. I don't smell a flush, I just finished topping up. I'm not going to tell you again ;).

Here we are talking not about the results, but about the meaning.

Renat Akhtyamov #:
You can earn.
For example, I opened an account, put in an indicator and started tinkering. The result is almost a drain. A number of deposits. The result is the same.
I implemented my strategy. I have no signs of losing money and my deposits are over. I told you about it not long ago, I won't repeat it.)

I would like to understand if the strategy is based on the ratio or on the amount.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

It's not about results, it's about meaning.

The right sense in the financial markets is not just not heard, it is not wanted.
;)

darirunu1 #:

I would like to understand whether the strategy is ratio-based or sum-based

Read about netting for now.

darirunu1 #:

Just imagine for the sake of interest that the collapse was because they bought a lot.

Genius!

Renat Akhtyamov #:
Read about netting for now.

Netting doesn't really involve spreads, so to speak.

Reason: