Experiment - page 250

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:
Why buy is their business
By your judgement, if there are more sales in the glass, everyone will sell and the market will end there.
Absurd.

darirunu1 #:

After whose sale?

After any one, that's what people think for some reason. They don't even know what netting and spread are. Trying to teach me.
ahahahahaha

Renat Akhtyamov #:
After all, that's what people think for some reason.

That's why they are the people and bring money to someone)))

I'm always amazed. So many smart guys graduate from universities and have experience in programming, but in my opinion, they fail to see the obvious things. It is clear that you are trading against the algorithm. Well, it certainly is not a collective farm market.

darirunu1 #:
I am always amazed. So many smart guys graduate from universities and have good experience in programming, but they do not see the obvious things. It is clear that you are trading against the algorithm. Well, it certainly is not a collective farm market.

There's a wide range of opinions about the market.

There are a lot of misconceptions).

darirunu1 #:
I am always amazed. I think so many smart guys are graduating from universities and have experience in programming but they do not see the obvious things. It is clear that you are trading against the algorithm. Surely this is not a collective farm market.
Ohhhhhh.
And that algorithm is skilled, so skilled it's hard to believe. It's a very difficult batch. I've been struggling for four years.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

There are a lot of misconceptions).

By the way, he sees further and more present so far, hopefully without indicators

Uladzimir Izerski #:

There are a lot of misconceptions.)

I'll put it this way .There's not a lot of misconception, there's a lot of delusion.

Renat Akhtyamov #:
By the way, he sees further and more of those present so far

The misconceptions are about the general mass of people who want to make money in the markets, not specifically about you. Never mind).

Renat Akhtyamov #:
By your judgement, if there are more sales in the glass, everyone will still sell and the market will end there.
Absurd.
So if there are more sales NOW, then you can't buy more BUY? There was also a situation of very large sales in the USA during the Great Depression. The stock market crash
Reason: