Experiment - page 243

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

No, PNB is a brakeman. It "guesses" the trend closer to its end (or even later than that).

Give a concrete example, we'll discuss. If you yourself are badly timed or unlucky at the initial entry, then, yes - you are right. But, no one is guaranteed against these failures. There is no defence against the unexpected onslaught of the market except to accept the challenge of the market with dignity. For example, PNB recently had to accept the onslaught of 30 pairs at a time out of 33 and they stood their ground. That leaves, so far, 20 unruly pairs.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov #:

Give a concrete example, we'll discuss it.

Just don't start all over again... it's already been discussed and considered

PNB signals are catastrophically lagging behind. That is, entries are made based on a completed (and sometimes already unfolded) trend.

THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN REVIEWED AND DISCUSSED.

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

just don't start all over again...already discussed and reviewed

PNB signals are catastrophically lagging behind. That is, entries are made on an already accomplished (and sometimes already reversed) trend.

THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN CONSIDERED AND DISCUSSED.

Walking away from a decent answer, though it was expected. Specify where, what and how it has been discussed?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov #:

Evade a decent response, although this was to be expected. Specify where, what and how was discussed?

It has been discussed and addressed that the PNB signals are lagging behind. It has been discussed both here and in your past threads. And you have participated in the discussions or at least read them.

If they were moved back by N bars in the past, it would be great. But alas, that's not possible.

FULL STOP.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov #:

Evade a decent response, although this was to be expected. Point out where, what and how is discussed?

You are only giving money to the market so far, using the PNB, you are the sponsor, you have not made any money from the PNB.
There is no profit in this theory, just as there is no predictive power.
The experiment does not need to be continued, everything is already clear.

Renat Akhtyamov #:
You are only giving money to the market so far, using PNB, you are the sponsor, you didn't make any money with PNB.
There is no profit in this theory, just as there is no predictive power.
The experiment does not need to be continued, everything is already clear.

You're jumping to conclusions. I wouldn't be too quick to pass judgment. Yes, I've lost about $50 so far, but I hope to get it back. You're the one with the predictive power. You're no match for the NDP.

Chart GBPJPY, D1, 2021.09.17 20:45 UTC, E-Global Trade and Finance SVG Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo

Yousufkhodja Sultonov #:

You are jumping to conclusions. I wouldn't be too quick to pass judgment. Yes, I've lost about $50 so far, but hopefully I'll get it back. You're the one with the predictive power. The NDP is no match for you!

A simple example. Stretch your indicator over the price tag in the shop or the history of price changes on it.
Utopia.
The market is an adaptive system, with pricing directly related to the volume of purchases and sales and their prices, and nothing else.
At any point in time, completely unrelated to history, the situation can change. There is no point in analysing historical data.

Renat Akhtyamov #:
The simplest example. Stretch your indicator over the price tag in the shop or the history of price changes on it.
Utopia.
The market is an adaptive system, with pricing directly linked to the volume of purchases and sales and their prices, and nothing else.
At any point in time, completely unrelated to history, the situation can change. There is no point in analysing historical data.

Is it...

Алексей Тарабанов #:

Ouch.

Yeah.
And no market will give out volume information.
How does it work?
Read about a currency market scam about how two friends were making money. One was working at Sberbank and he leaked insider information to the other. For some reason the price moved as the other one wanted it to.

The market operates solely on expectations, i.e. memories of the future.

Reason: