Experiment - page 237

Renat Akhtyamov #:
I don't give a shit about other people's grades.

is an opportunity to become legendary, isn't it

Fast235 #:

is an opportunity to become legendary, isn't it

And I don't need that.

Fast235 #:

is an opportunity to become legendary, isn't it?

A doctor does not hold a grudge against the sick (from the code of practice of Ward 6)

Yousufkhodja Sultonov #:

A doctor does not offend the sick (from the code of medical practice in Ward 6)

You're also a doctor, but yes, that's right, a trader, a philosopher, a scientist, a teacher and almost a god, a unique person.

my father is also a teacher and worked for many years for zif, he was in charge, but he would never allow himself to say what you said for yourself. you are just a stupid twaddle.

i still think your speeches are a scam.

Fast235 #:

You are also a doctor, but yes right, a trader, a philosopher, a scientist, a teacher and almost a god, a unique person.

my father is also a teacher and worked for many years for zif, he was in charge, but he would never allow himself to say what you said for yourself. you are just a stupid codger.

I still think your speeches are a scam.

You should learn to spell(doctor) before you criticise and preach. My father is a teacher and has not taught his son to read and write.

khorosh #:

Before you criticise and lecture, learn to write correctly(doctor). The father is a teacher and has not taught his son to read and write.

Does it make a difference?

If you're his woman.

I remember a doctor, he's my check.

khorosh #:

Before you criticise and lecture, learn to write correctly(doctor). The father is a teacher and has not taught his son to be literate.

Before you criticise and lecture, learn to write properly.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

Before you criticise and lecture, learn to write properly.

Fast is not really a native speaker of Russian, sorry if I'm wrong.

Andrei Khlebnikov #:

Fast is not exactly a native speaker of Russian, sorry if I'm wrong.

I'm not teaching Fast.

I'm just amused by people who teach others about grammar and can't write a sentence correctly themselves.

Andrei Khlebnikov #:

Fast isn't really a native speaker, sorry if I'm wrong Fast.

Thanks for understanding, I write fast and I do not care how anyone understands what's going on here.

I know and I notice that I write faster than my own thoughts, I write one thing, but my mind is totally different, it's horrible.

Reason: