Experiment - page 15

khorosh:

You are breaking the logic of your reasoning. According to your logic, you have strategy A and strategy B. If some analysis used in strategy B improves its performance, but there is no such analysis in strategy A, then strategy A is bad.

Or maybe it is not needed in strategy A. They are completely different strategies.

Let's say that

A - strategy with no multicurrency analysis, it means we trade only one pair

Strategy B - the same A, but with elements of multicurrency analysis, respectively, we trade anything

Renat Akhtyamov:

Let's put it this way.

A - strategy with no multicurrency analysis, it means we trade only one pair

Strategy B - the same A, but with elements of multicurrency analysis, respectively, we trade anything

No, not really, A is a strategy, when a group of Expert Advisors is working on one strategy and each on its own symbol. Strategy "A" and strategy "B" have different signal systems.

khorosh:

No, not really, "A" is a strategy where a group of experts work on one strategy and each on a different symbol. However, the signal systems of strategy "A" and strategy "B" are different.

I can only wish you good luck in trading, i.e. good luck

What are you arguing about - Renate is right and it is proven elementary.
Analyse the history of successful multi-currency trading by breaking it down into equity lines for each currency. It is quite obvious that there will be a leader in this equity competition.
So, if we had traded only one leading currency, but with the same load on the balance sheet as in multi-currency trading, the result would have been better, i.e. the other pairs would have simply slowed down the final result.

I will answer that this is an illusion and very temporary, and that if it were true, then it would be more correct to select only one currency for a certain time frame.
In any case, trading more than one currency at a time cannot be more profitable than trading only one currency at a particular time.
Just, again - the main thing is to make the right choice. :))

"But when you pray, do not speak superfluously, as the Gentiles do, for they think that in their much speaking they will be heard"
Matthew 6:7
;))

Nikolai Semko:

1. irena cannot be right by definition.

2. diversification is always diversification. And what is there to argue about at all...

3."a strategy of choosing only one currency for a particular timeframe" is God level trading. Only there are no gods in the market - no one knows when to switch between assets.

The whole question is capital adequacy - is there enough of a deposit for multi-currency trading

denis.eremin:

1. irena cannot be right by definition.

2. diversification is always diversification. And what is there to argue about at all...

3."a strategy of choosing only one currency for a particular timeframe" is God-level trading. Only there are no gods in the market - no one knows when to switch between assets.

The whole question is capital adequacy - is there enough of a deposit for multi-currency trading

1. By what definition?
2. Deversification is when, a tank manufacturing company starts making kettles to survive? Then maybe just produce teapots only?
3. You don't have to be God. There is simply such a thing as a probabilistic model. If your model is more successful than your competitor's, then you are a Winner. Otherwise, you're a loser. That's the harsh Truth of Life.

Nikolai Semko:
1. By what definition?
2. Deversification is when, a tank manufacturing company starts making kettles to survive? Then maybe just produce kettles only?
3. You don't have to be God. There is simply such a thing as a probability model. If your model is more successful than your competitor's, then you are a Winner.

2. Let's say you use a trending TS on one pair - you have a series of profitable and losing trades. If you use the same trend TS on several pairs with LOW CORRELATION LEVEL (modulo), you will "straighten" the balance line. The resonance effect is highly unlikely, although it is possible, but it is more risky to open trades on one pair for the whole cutoff than to wait for this resonance.

3. The concept of a probability model is there. So? And what does this have to do with the TS on one or more pairs? What other competitors....

denis.eremin:

2. let's say you use a trend TS on one pair - you have a series of profitable and losing trades. If you use the same trend TS on several pairs with LOW CORRELATION LEVEL (modulo), you will "straighten" the balance line. The resonance effect is highly unlikely, although it is possible, but it is more risky to open trades on one pair for the whole cutoff than to wait for this resonance.

3. The concept of a probability model is there. So? And what does this have to do with the TS on one or more pairs? What other competitors....

2. Once again, it's a temporary Illusion. Lazy to argue. But it is proven mathematically. I can see that you are at the beginning of your journey. If you have enough time, financial and intellectual resources, you will realize you were wrong. If you don't have enough, you will remain in this Illusion.
ZS Everyone goes through this. I am no exception.

Nikolai Semko:
2. Once again, this is a temporary Illusion. Lazy to argue. I can see that you are at the beginning of your journey. If you have enough time, financial and intellectual resources, you will realize that you were wrong. If you do not have enough, you will remain in this Illusion.
ZS Everybody goes through this. I'm no exception.

I see.

The sacred knowledge of the great initiates is inaccessible to mere mortals. Just like their signals or PAMM accounts....

P.S. No, it's not mathematically proven. But asset diversification as a method of reducing the risk of an investment portfolio is proven mathematically

denis.eremin:

I see.

The sacred knowledge of the great initiates is inaccessible to mere mortals. Just like their signals or PAMM accounts....

No, it is not.
If you can understand it - you will understand it. If not - it is useless to explain, you will not understand anyway.

Reason: