Experiment - page 150

Renat Akhtyamov:
A game of words in short.

Yes. Nothing matters but the equity in the account ) Waiting.

Mikhael1983:

Yes. Nothing matters but the equity in the account ) Waiting for it.

Why?
I'm already chopping full and equity in poyus ;)))))
ahahahahahaha

Renat Akhtyamov:
Why?
I'm already chopping at the full height and equi in poyus ;)))))
ahahahahahaha

Is it customary to take a gentleman's word for it? I see, I see.) Just say so: I'm telling you that it works for me and you ain't got nothing but my word for it )

Arguing about countries is pointless. A large number of people live in each of them and they all think differently. There and there we will find both ordinary people and gifted ones, we will find all kinds. There is no particular nation with distinctive qualities of intellect, all settled from the same place.

In fact, you're a lot of debaters, I see :) What's up with the PNB? At least write some code to understand the meaning of the lines.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Arguing about countries is pointless. A large number of people live in each of them and they all think differently. There and there we will find both ordinary people and gifted ones, we will find all kinds. There is no particular nation with distinctive qualities of intellect, all settled from the same place.

In fact, you're a lot of debaters, I see :) What's up with the PNB? At least write some code to understand the meaning of the lines.

Moving Average
The secret code of PNB was invented by the great Yusya, vivat (vivat should always be added when mentioning ts)

Mikhael1983:

Is the gentleman to be taken at his word? I see, I see.) So say: I'm telling you that I've got it, and there's nothing but my word for you.)

Wait till tonight ;) Just a little longer and I'll beat your trade, I hope. Now it's not 300prz in a month, it'll be more, because I've fixed it up tight.

Gentlemen, happy to report: the power of PNB allows us to observe a fund level of +70% to the original deposit.

Glory to PNB, glory to Guru Yusuf! Vivat, vivat, vivat!

Mikhael1983:
Gentlemen, happy to report: the power of the PNB allows us to observe a fund level of +70% to the original deposit.

Mikhail, why do you have vivat at every turn and what do you single-handedly achieve?

Mikhael1983:
Gentlemen, happy to report: the power of the PNB allows us to observe a fund level of +70% to the original deposit.

I would like to clarify. Is the power of the PNB working in ATS or in manual mode? Then I will decide whether to look further.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I would like to clarify. Do you have the power of the PNB working in PBX or in manual mode? Then I will decide whether to look further.

Greetings. I trade robot. The only thing I do is to move stop-losses to Breakeven manually. I have not found it difficult to write additional lines of code, but I have not managed to do it yet. Maybe I will do it this week.

Reason: