On the unequal probability of a price move up or down - page 75

Well x^2 is always greater than zero. If there were two tools 1-x and 1/(1+x), there would be chocolate. But there aren't.
Graphically - subtract the straight line at their touch point from the "hyperbola" and you get a "parabola".

Analogous in options trading - any movement will make a profit. You lose if there is no movement.
Vol bet - must go a certain distance to recoup the overhead.

But that's not the topic of the thread. Although the author is trading something tricky and anything is possible. He is 100% sure of a profit.

b2v:
Well x^2 is always greater than zero. If there were two instruments 1-x and 1/(1+x), there would be chocolate. But there aren't.
Graphically - subtract the straight line at their touch point from the "hyperbola" and you get a "parabola".

Analogous in options trading - any movement will make a profit. You lose if there is no movement.
Vol bet - must go a certain distance to recoup the overhead.

But that's not the topic of the thread. Although the author is not an easy trader, anything is possible. He is 100% sure of a profit.

Wait, what do you mean it's not?

Some pairs have a dollar in the numerator and some have a dollar in the denominator.

Is that essentially what you're looking for?

I've already figured out the secret.

I'll just watch a little bit more and then I'll tell you when I'm sure.

But the fact that he is fooling everyone is a fact.

Renat Akhtyamov:
it's already written, I'll post it tomorrow

Why not now?

Олег avtomat:

Why not now?

I have to go through the turkeys, I don't feel like it at the moment

eurusd and usdeur no one gives:) And different numerator and denominator don't pass.
And the move has to be 10% to make 1% (square).
The forex is not suitable. Other markets are options markets.

b2v:
eurusd and usdeur no one gives:) And the different numerator and denominator do not pass.
And the move has to be 10% to make 1% (square).
The forex is not suitable. Other markets are options markets.

easy:

usdeur=1/eurusd

What do we do next?

Renat Akhtyamov:

I don't want to go through all the indices right now.

It takes five minutes to write an indicator based on your formula "EURUSD - GBPUSD = EUR/GBP".

Renat Akhtyamov:

easy:

usdeur=1/eurusd

I'm going to bore you: where's the spread?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I'm going to bore you: where's the spread?

ok

spread = 1/ask - 1/bid

Mikhael1983:

I have this thing... I like to tell fools that they are fools...

There are doubts about this calculation. It says that the increments are in dollars. And to get it in dollars, you have to multiply it by the lot and the point value. Suppose the lot is a single one, so we don't need to write it, but the pip value is necessary, because EURUSD and GBPUSD have it = 1, while EURGBP has approximately equal to 1.3.

Reason: