On the unequal probability of a price move up or down - page 34

Mikhael1983:

Thank you for your reply

Wizard2018:

Economics has nothing to do with "exchange rates" at all, of course it cannot answer any questions in relation to the market and market charts:)))

There is a complex: courses, lecturers and philosophical literature about economics and its influence on the exchange rate.

volatility will only affect the market, because people who enter the market are supposedly deeply aware and understand the need to make a deal

prepared people, in short ;)

and the fact remains that it's a hole in the pocket

here, a complex example of this:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/329518/page29#comment_14549901

О неравной вероятности движения цены вверх или вниз
  • www.mql5.com
Доброго времени суток. В преддверии нового года решил сделать достоянием общественности один из очевидных выводов о природе рынка...

Vladimir Baskakov:
There is less logic than speculation so far. But the aplomb is all right.
The only real way to use it is to make a monthly plum on elementary logic and rollover bets, some time later according to probability theory it will be successful (in history).

Mikhael1983:

The trading style demonstrated in this thread is totally irrelevant whether EURUSD goes up or down. What matters is how the superposition 2.826*EURUSD - 1*GBPUSD will behave.

A day later, at 23:00 on 13.12.2019, I would confidently buy the superposition 2.893*EURUSD - 1*GBPUSD, because it would be so:

And turn out to take profits with this approach to trading?

Viktar DayTrader:

and is it possible to take profits with this approach to trading?

Right now another trick is hanging in the market: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/329518/page30#comment_14553968

You'll see how easily and effortlessly it will close in the plus.)

• www.mql5.com
Доброго времени суток. В преддверии нового года решил сделать достоянием общественности один из очевидных выводов о природе рынка...

Mikhael1983:

Right now another trick is on the market: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/329518/page30#comment_14553968

You will see how easily and effortlessly it will be closed in the plus.)

Even if you close it in minus - it's normal. It's not decent to be a grailer at all)

Mikhael1983:

At least VladADV understands what we are talking about. This is good. For the readers of the branch, using the fact that I'm at my computer (and not the phone) I will write that a deal, for example, buy on EURGBP volume 1 is identical to a pair of deals: buy on EURUSD volume 1, and simultaneously sell on GBPUSD volume equal to EURGBP at the time of transaction opening.

... and pray frantically ))))

If you open such an "identical" construction you will obtain a Mobius curve))

I won't ask you to show such a trick))

Of course, by opening them in different directions.

Maxaxa:

... and pray frantically ))))

if you open such an "identical" construction you get a Moebius curveball ))

I will not ask you to show such a trick )))

Of course, by opening them in different directions.
If you open such a "curveball", it will forever hang at the level of spread and swaps (i.e. slowly float down due to swaps).

Mikhael1983:
If you open such a "curveball", it will hang on forever at the level of spread and swaps (i.e. slowly float down due to swaps).
Have you tried it? Are you sure?))

Mikhael1983:
If you open such a "curveball", it will hang on forever at the level of spread and swaps (i.e. slowly float down due to swaps).

fact

Reason: