On the unequal probability of a price move up or down - page 79

Renat Akhtyamov:

it's for you in that company, get some sunflower seeds and go to the bench.

I'll get you a car and get you fixed up.

The company isn't bad, to put it bluntly. Michio Kaku (along with Madonna, hehe) is on the list of the 100 smartest people in New York ).

Thus I have shown that you are a blabbermouth. Not only have you written nonsense, but you refuse to read books, even in the specially childish popular formulas without formulas.

Mikhael1983:
The company isn't bad, to put it bluntly. Michio Kaku (along with Madonna, hehe) is on the list of a hundred smartest people in New York )

why don't they still fly up with such an ingenious formulae?

as a mirror image - suction into the earth

utopia in short.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

about the Nobel - mistakes are found after the award, oddly enough ;)
There is no mistake. The Dirac Sea is a recognised scientific fact. Note that the Dirac equation is carved on a stone in Westminster Abbey, near the tomb of Sir Isaac Newton, precisely because of the recognition of this fact (including the minus you are struck by).

Renat Akhtyamov:

why don't they still fly up with such an ingenious formulae?

as a mirror variant - suction into the Earth

utopia in short

;)

There's not much to add. I am strengthened in the thought of some members of the forum practicing the use of various substances )

Mikhael1983:
There's no mistake. The Dirac Sea is a recognised scientific fact. Note that Dirac's equation is carved on a stone in Westminster Abbey, near the tomb of Sir Isaac Newton precisely because of the recognition of this fact (including the minus you struck).

poor things, the rocks had to be chiseled...

The brain must have been squeezed out of your skull if you couldn't find a more humble way to express your thoughts.

Renat Akhtyamov:

poor things, the rocks had to be chiseled...

The brain must have been squeezed out of their skull if they couldn't find a more humble way to express their thoughts

It's commonplace. L. Boltzmann's equation is also carved in stone on his tomb. Don't be jealous, it is clear that unlike Dirac and Boltzmann's graves, there is nothing to carve on your grave, but such is life.

Mikhael1983:
It's commonplace. L. Boltzmann's equation is also carved in stone on his tomb. Don't be jealous, it is clear that there is nothing to carve on your grave, unlike Dirac's and Boltzmann's, but such is life.

I'm not jealous.

When I took physics, I didn't memorize the formulas, I just did them in my head, without drawing them on any paper.

I only had the result on paper.

and in your overlap it's already wrong in the second line of reasoning.

that's for sure.

so, adieu

we continue the tricks and I'm waiting for the mistake to pop up and fatally affect equity

Mikhael1983:
... There's nothing to knock on your grave,

You don't say. And this:

Grigori.S.B:

You don't say. And this:

I'll show you the pictures tonight, as promised.

I just thought such an advanced TA expert would come up with it and show us.

but other than laughing, he hasn't been able to do it yet.

Renat Akhtyamov:

pictures tonight, as promised

The evening promises not to be languid.)
Reason: