On the unequal probability of a price move up or down - page 101

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I have a ratio of 0.53.

Anyway, Rena said it right: "Trade crosses for the remainder of the lot".

In general, this is incorrect because there are three currencies in X*EURUSD + Y*GBPUSD synthetic: EUR, GBP and USD. And in the cross, there are only two.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Well, like the post below, there are 2 positions open with different lots, if you subtract 0.5-0.25=0.25 lot

So take and open one position on EURGBP cross 0.25 lot. All

It is still flat (

Maxaxa:

Got it, thanks! But I do not agree )))

These couples have different "potentials" - potentialities at the current moment in time. I take them into account, and you know, all is well ))

Here on this forum every year the topic of this "pair" is raised, who at least learned something, begins to write and talk, while those who do not know a thing, starts unsubstantiated refutation.

The problem is not that paired does not work, but that a good half has no inclination to logical and analytical thinking and reasoning at all, this type of shortsighted - in the tank.

0.25 eurgbp = 0.25 eurusd - 0.18 (now) gbpusd - makes sense in different k-values, but depends on the TS of course.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

When do you plan to close, any technique?

P.S. The hardest thing in trading is getting out of the market.

In this trade, entry after divergence, closing by crossing equity from eur and pound. But when trading the convergence, you can face the continuation of the divergence.

Grigori.S.B:

In general, this is not true as there are three currencies in the X*EURUSD + Y*GBPUSD synthetic: EUR, GBP and USD. And in the crossover there are only two.

I don't think this post is going in the wrong direction...

OK, at least here Oleg, apparently drunkenly, jumped on me, but they trade minus, not plus, i.e.:

let's say the pound is higher, the eu is down, the pound is up.

pattern:

X*EURUSD - (X+Y)*GBPUSD

What is the bottom line?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The problem is not that this "pairing" does not work, but that good half of them do not have any inclination to logical and analytical thinking and reasoning, which is a type of short-sightedness - the tank.

The problem is not that the pairing does not work, but that the good half has no inclination to logical and analytical thinking and reasoning at all, this type of short-sighted - in the tank.

I don't quite get it - am I one of those who refute, have at least mastered something, have no propensity for logical and analytical reasoning, and/or are in the tank? )))) or are you just insinuating that I should keep my opinion to myself? Or maybe you don't mean me at all ))) I'm just about ready to get off the branch as there's nothing new going on.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I don't know what you're talking about...

OK, at least here Oleg, apparently drunkenly, has jumped on me, but they are trading minus, not plus, i.e:

the model:

X*EURUSD - (X+Y)*GBPUSD

what is the bottom line?

not "drunkenly", and not "pounced", but pointed out the nonsense you're spreading.

You didn't want to admit it for a long time. But eventually had to admit it.

So don't lie.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I don't think the above posts are going in the wrong direction ...

OK, at least here Oleg, apparently drunkenly, has jumped on me, but they are trading minus, not plus, i.e:

model:

X*EURUSD - (X+Y)*GBPUSD

what will the result be?

The bottom line is that in your model dollar will be excluded only in special case when lots of majors will be equal. That is, when Y=0 in your case. But if the lots are not equal, but close, then I agree that the influence of the dollar may be neglected. The higher the skewness of the lots, the more quid is present in the synthetic.

Grigori.S.B:

The bottom line is that in your model dollar will be excluded only in special case when lots of majors will be equal. I.e. when Y=0 in your case. But if the lots are not equal, but close, then I agree that the influence of the quid may be neglected.

not a

the dollar will stay with the pound to sell and nothing else

Reason: