Discussion of article "Payments and payment methods" - page 41

Withdrawal unavailable: 
  1. no earned money on your account

why ? 

Payments and payment methods
Payments and payment methods
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community Services offer great opportunities for traders as well as for the developers of applications for the MetaTrader terminal. In this article, we explain how payments for MQL5 services are performed, how the earned money can be withdraw, and how the operation security is ensured.

@Junheng Ke #: Withdrawal unavailable: 
  1. no earned money on your account

why ? 

To prevent money laundering, only money you have "earned" can be withdrawn, not money you have deposited into your MQL5 Community Account.

So, for special situations, you will have to contact the Service Desk to request withdrawing deposited money.

Please note that this has nothing to do with your trading account — this has to do with your MQL5 Community Account.

For financial issues, please contact the Service Desk — Contacts and requests >> Create a request >> Finance >> Other question >> write your message

Hi Am new here I deposited funds in my account how can I start to trade on meta trade 5

70507175 Ng'oma #:
Hi Am new here I deposited funds in my account how can I start to trade on meta trade 5

If you mean that you've deposited money into your MQL5 account here, in order to trade with it you've done wrong.

MQL5.com is not a broker, nor has anything to do with your trading account money.

This is clearly mentioned before you make a deposit into your MQL5 account:

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/70507175/accounting/choosein

helo gays i want withdraw monay but i can't do this because i have not this settings anybody can help me?

Al Colucci #:
I put in $6500 and it grew to $19,890.41.  I do not know how to withdraw it.  Also,  I am not getting current quotes or charts or am able to make new orders anymore.  Can anyone help? 
I wanna withdrawal money but I can't connect

Johan Naboy #:
I wanna withdrawal money but I can't connect

If you mean to withdraw money from your trading account, we can't help you here, you need to contact your broker about it.

MQL5.com is not a broker, nor offers real trading accounts.

@ZIAD HAIMOUR #: Hi Am new here I deposited funds in my account how can I start to trade on meta trade 5

Which account — here on this website or via your broker?

Any funds deposited here, on your MQL5 Community account wallet, is only for paying for products and services on this website. It cannot be used for trading.

To trade, you have to deposit funds via your broker — https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/446683

Broker selection
Broker selection
  • www.mql5.com
MetaQuotes (MQ) is NOT a broker nor does it provide any financial, investment, brokerage, trading or data feed services, nor is it involved in any...

I have $80 in my balance, I want to use it to purchase ea but don't know how? When I clicked buy there is no mql5 option to choose from.
Reason: