Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 130

Bracho:
Can we not have this intellectual pomp and circumstance? Do you need it?

I thought you were talking about psychology, about the group effect, or am I hearing things wrong?

tara:

I thought you were talking about psychology, about the group effect, or am I hearing things wrong?

Can you tell me where and what you were talking about? It is difficult for me to keep the logical chain from jumping around the topics you have touched upon.

I can:

No, that's not the point. You've got the wrong thread, they're not here. (((() Do not worry, a couple of competent articles scattered throughout the forums with links to the issues that we raise with you, and people themselves will go dig and discuss, they are lazy and mistrustful, well, with such a contingent then, it should give them motivation and everything will be fine. Some of my comrades are doing it now)))

Uncle Sash, are you spending another evening in the company of hot drinks? Tell me beforehand, so that I can give up trying to understand you for the near future.

I don't see where in what you cited I was arguing about psychology, and how it relates to your previous question.

Bracho:

Uncle Sash, are you spending another evening in the company of hot drinks? Tell me beforehand, so that I can give up trying to understand you for the near future.

I do not see where in what you cited I was arguing about psychology, and how to link this to your previous question.

I'm actually Uncle Lesha:)

Will you and your comrades use bats to motivate you, or what else?

tara:

I'm actually Uncle Lesch:)

Will you and your mates be motivated by bats, or else?

Pardon me, I'm confused now, there are a lot of mishka-like clones on the forum, so I'm confused.

About motivation. Do you have an Internet bat that shoots through your monitor?

You may have been a beginner and know what they are interested in and how to motivate them, while more experienced ones need more interesting information. They should be ashamed of the fact that they are not ashamed of their work as you are, and they are afraid to write unnecessary information. Which experienced shy away from discussing, then you can discuss with outsiders, of which there are few. It would be a desire to attract can.

Bracho:

Sorry, I'm confused now, there are a lot of mishka-like clones on the forum, so I'm confused.

About motivation. Do you have an Internet bat that shoots through your monitor?

You may have been a beginner and know what they are interested in and how to motivate them, while more experienced ones need more interesting information. They should be ashamed of the fact that they are not ashamed of their work as you are, and they are afraid to write unnecessary information. Which experienced shy away from discussing, then you can discuss with outsiders, of which there is little. It would be a desire, you can attract.

I visited the kitchen at the beginning of 1996, in Bankovsky Lane in Moscow, behind the main post office to the left. I refused - there was no reason to think that I would be better than the others.

Bracho: All the more so, without any trickery, the themes are really worthwhile. Which experienced shy away from discussing, then you can discuss with outsiders, of which there are few.

You, Boris Antonovich, clearly have a distorted view of people. Take a rest, drink some vodka, get in touch with the girls and you'll feel better, I'm telling you.

It is indecent to repeat the same thing...

tara:

I visited the kitchen at the beginning of 1996 in Bankovskiy lane in Moscow, behind the main post office on the left. I refused - there was no reason to think that I would be better than the others.

I'm sorry, but I can't understand you at all. I guess you've reached the port. I'll take my leave and leave you to it.

You asked about one thing, and in my response was not a word about kitchens, and you have some kind of hole in your head that made you write in response to me about the kitchens, I do not see any logic, you ask one thing, you answer yourself to whatever you want arbitrary. You better talk to yourself, you are good at it with three sevens (777).

Bracho:

I keep being tormented by your rebukes to me for not talking about how you can "rotate" the cloud of lines in the graph from the "Player Ruin Challenge"...

But, my ways are so simple and are the first things that come to mind just "from the ceiling", without any poking around in the matter, that it seems as if they are obvious to everyone...

Searching in that direction does not suit me at all in principle (you already know that), so the ways arose in my head and I immediately forgot about the subject. About the fact that the "cloud", if it's a graph of SOURCE, will turn when the probability changes as a result of some trick (for example, changing the ratio of TP/SL distances) I said back then. And if we consider the graph as a "cloud" of changes of BALANCE, then the first that comes to mind is the increase of the volume of the next position after it has closed with a loss by (if we speak about the chart from the "Problem...") 120/440=0.27. Of course, we mean the volume of the next position after the profit will decrease by this value, if it is larger than one (that is, a certain initial amount).

As you see, there are only obvious things here, and I had absolutely nothing to "squeeze"...

Reason: