Give feedback - page 9

jelizavettka:

Seemed like a civilized and nice guy. Didn't shit on the forum, didn't troll anyone...Why was he banned? Who knows?

Freedom for SAND!

Banned by me - for participating in a mass psychosis called "martingale" and creating an "Intergalactic martingale" thread.

Unbanned. Hopefully he'll be unbanned soon. On the quadruple all moderators ban the same - for a day, but because of a glitch in the engine some do not come back, have to remind the admins.

fucking...... started....... one with saggy trousers walking around, and this one all about his sheep......................................................................................................................

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

come to krasnodar, fire him from his post)))))))))))

moskitman:
Andrei, are you seriously supporting this bullshit? I would understand if you were suggesting a strategy of joining a pyramid scheme at an early stage and then jumping off in time with other investors' money in your beak. Although immoral, that could be considered a business with some stretch.
And to seriously support the ideas of a faintly sane freak somehow does not fit with your rationalism.

Mathemat:

Banned me - for participating in a mass psychosis called "martin" and creating a thread called "Intergalactic martingale".

Discharged. Hopefully he'll be unbanned soon. On the quadruple all moderators ban the same - for a day, but because of a glitch in the engine, some do not come back, have to remind the admins.

"Intergalactic martingale". - ahahaha!!! What a funny guy!!! - he must have created it as a joke.

But the theme sounded very solid and global. - Not like "just martin" .

Integer:

Victor, happy birthday!

Thank you, Dimitri. You're on my list of people whose health I'm toasting today, in a place of honour.
>

granit77:
Seriously, do you support this story? I would understand if you proposed the strategy of joining a pyramid scheme at an early stage, and then jump out with the money of other investors in his beak. That, although immoral, can with some stretch be considered a business.
And to seriously support the ideas of a faintly sane freak somehow does not fit with your rationalism.

Yes, Uncle Vitya, I'm really in the system. Even though your brother the moderator beats me "in the face" for this matter with daily bans, but I am now REALLY GETTING MONEY, and therefore I look past the forum bans, because it is secondary.

I heartily congratulate you (you, we have agreed on it), Victor Khabibulaevich, on your birthday, I wish you to fulfill your dreams, love of your loved ones, loyalty of your friends and respect of your colleagues!

I am at my wife's brother's house in Ukraine now, I'm with you thanks to the Internet!

Freud:

Mischek2:
Misha is cross!!!

moskitman:
Misha's a cross-dresser!!!

He looks just like him.)

Don't be afraid of him.

Mischek2:

What should you do if you accidentally shit yourself? Help me out with some advice.

Don't worry so much, and don't spray bile on those around you, it's not their fault.
Reason: