Give feedback - page 10

Mischek2:

He looks just like him ))

Don't be afraid of him.

I have never been afraid of him, I even tried to respect him after his tirade (even though he called him Pushkin, although he is in my ignore list).

I don't understand this guy, for the life of me.

internal affairs will not understand you when they are approached by people who have invested through you)

and the people who beat you won't understand your explanations after the break-up of the Egyptian bunch).

moskitman:

...I've got him on ignore....

Freud:

internal affairs will not understand you when they are approached by people who have invested through you)

and the people who beat you won't understand your explanations after the break-up of the Egyptian bunch).

It won't be Andrei's fault. Demanding people from Mavrodi will.

jelizavettka:
It won't be Andrei's fault. ... The people will be demanding from Mavrodi.
Lisa, baby, honey ))), swallow ))), there is nothing to demand from SPM ... Watch the video at the end.

jelizavettka:
It would not be Andrei's fault. People will demand from Mavrodi.

There are no papers, neither is the contract, the maximum amount of investigations or questioning they can call them for, but only if there are complaints from citizens.

In short, Mavrodi has nothing to do with it, and so only "people of round levels", centenarians, millennials and others like them)))) can be questioned, but even so, they just get on their nerves and that's it.

our office has been checked by the police, and it's no use.

mukhin seems to be talking to himself, he replies to his own post, of course i got the hint, but i will pretend i did not notice)))))

By the way, the end of the video did not get any clearer, as promised. (((( But he has some strong thoughts, he speaks about politics, but it is only trifles, I liked more about the melting point.

Freud:

There are no papers, no contract, and they may call for questioning, but only if citizens complain.

In short, Mavrodi has nothing to do with it, and so only "people of round levels", centenarians, millennials and others like them)))) can be questioned, but even so, they just get on their nerves and that's it.

our office has been checked by the police, and it's no use.

Mukhin is talking to himself, he replies to his own post, of course I got the hint, but I will pretend I did not notice)))))

However, in Belarus these activities were identified as fraudulent... and the office was raided... everyone was sort of punished... and locked up... the money was confiscated...

jelizavettka:
However, in Belarus these activities were identified as fraudulent... and the office was shut down... everyone was punished, it seems... and locked up...

It's a different parallel world there, they have a different planet, they won't shake the constitution there, they'll flog it and that's it, as Batya wants it to be.

Freud:

... Mukhin is talking to himself, answering his own post, of course I got the hint, but I'll pretend I didn't notice)))))

sure you got the hint? you don't want to unlock it?

moskitman:
Lisa, honey, sunshine ))), swallow ))), there is nothing to demand from SPM... Watch the video at the end.

Oh, I don't want to.... or you might want to throw money at it for the fun of it - just for fun and excitement's sake.) I'm in favour of highly intelligent self-development, not straightforward tit-for-tat, sorry.

Well I have small money, and with huge money I will not know what to do.... Even with a little I don't know what to do). Money is in the background. I am interested in creativity and ideas, and there, in MMM, everything is clear and clear (scheme) ....

Reason: