Give feedback - page 6

jelizavettka:
Well... he's never pooped himself on me before, like)))) Although, if you're scared, that's forgivable. It can happen to anyone.) ))

yeah, you're excused, but people should smell him now, he'll be walking between us like that. that's the problem. i'm not even glad i made him do it(((((((

FAQ:

What problems dear, you have been told - the moderators are on holiday.

You can bullshit all you want, you're used to shit where you live, so you can bullshit all you want.

Alas, I must disappoint you, you're lying again, the above is your prerogative.

So why has the Duma been disbanded and why is there no one on duty? And it seems strange that they are resting, everyone is on the forum......

Freud:

yeah, you're forgiven, but now people smell it, he'll be walking between us like that. that's the problem. i'm not glad i forced him to do it myself(((((((

Be optimistic - take it as fertiliser

Freud:

Alas, I must disappoint you, you're lying again, the above is your prerogative.

so why has the whole duma been disbanded, not even a duty officer left? and it seems strange that they are resting, all on the forum are rubbing ......

Why are you always whining, always complaining, always begging

Moderating is bad, not moderating is bad, kitchen is bad, not cooking is bad, winter is bad, spring is bad

You're a sourpuss.

How do people live with you? Mother or wife, I don't know...

I would have thrown you out the window a long time ago.

Mischek2:

Why are you always whining, always complaining, always begging?

Moderating is bad, not moderating is bad, kitchen is bad, non-cooking is bad, winter is bad, spring is bad

You're a sourpuss.

How do people live with you? My mother or my wife, I don't know...

I would have thrown you out the window a long time ago.

Wouldn't you shit yourself? I don't know, I've had experience....

Okay, don't worry, I'll go, the smell is getting stronger, it hurts my eyes.

FAQ:

... - the moderators are on holiday.

You can go on and on and on and on and on and on as long as you like.

Till when are you on holiday? Cause I need more people. ;)

moskitman:
which one's on holiday? i need more people. ;)

Do what you want, shit, fight, swear... You can tear each other's throats out.

Who's to protect you from? From yourselves... you're three cripples who can eat anyone...

anasry...

FAQ:

Do what you want, shit, fight, swear... ...and tear each other's throats out.

Who's to protect you from? From yourselves... you're three cripples who can eat anyone...

...and shit...

That 5 )))

Freud: and it's weird how they're resting, all on the forum......
Jealous?

Mathemat:
Jealous?

I have the impression that this is the first call for merging mt4 and the like into a 4K forum.

But these ghouls have run before, Alexei, here's a good example of what's going on, and who made it all up, taking the opportunity to remind you that I ended up under the knife in a normal situation, and the ghouls would have continued running around in pooped trousers.

and someone else is talking about maralie........ with an ava with a full 32 smile on it.

Maybe I should have moved the content to other resources for a reason. This is the end of the forum((( hence the 100 check does not appear on the forum, probably less.

Reason: