Give feedback

Give me some feedback.

Who can say anything about this type of "trader" who has been trained by him?
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO EXPECT FROM HIM. http://forexac.net/

If so, what are the results? I can't find any good reviews, everything is on their website.

twwt:
Give feedback

Who has anything to say about this "trader"?
http://forexac.net/

If so, what are the results? I can't find any good reviews, everything is on their Web site.

I think he is a fan or follower of Chuvashov. He is a real-life liar, but he is more than willing to teach and take money. Why would a super-successful trader spend a lot of his time and teach everyone his super-strategy?

Yes, because there is no super strategy!!! And he's hardly teaching for pleasure....., but because he wants money...- there's nothing to eat...

jelizavettka:

Looks like he's a fan or a follower of Chuvashov. He is a real-life liar, but he is eager to teach and take money. I do not understand why a super-successful trader needs to spend a lot of his time teaching everyone his super-strategy.

Yes, because there is no super strategy!!! And he hardly teaches for pleasure....., but because he wants money...- there is nothing to eat...

You write to the owner of the website

Mischek2:

You write to the owner of the site

)))) Quite possibly!

Then according to the scenario there should now be freshly registered fans and praisers of this "guru" of forex)))

jelizavettka:

)))) Quite possibly!

Then the scenario is that freshly registered fans and praisers of this "guru" of forex should now appear)))

A man with a crooked nickname and the first post asking for advice, "complaining" about reviews that are only on the site, not even copying them, but they can only be read after registering ))

Advertisement. The thread goes down the drain.

chief2000:
Advertisement. The thread goes down the drain.

It's not advertising, it's anti-advertising.) Even the "praisers" have changed their minds about posting)))

DmitriyN:

maybe something specific to discuss then?
For example, this:

What do you think?

DmitriyN:

If the "social inquisition" isn't going to delete this thread (which I doubt), maybe something specific to discuss then?
For example, this:

I watched three clips.

I couldn't watch the fourth one to the end.

The depth of thought and breadth of vision struck me almost dead.

And this..... misunderstanding is teaching someone!!! o_o

Killed. О<-<

hhohholl:

Murdered. О<-<

Not humane, but supportive! ....... The boy just wants to be famous.
Reason: