[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 70

lotos7:
...target on the eu today...3232...at this value the order should definitely close...watch...

Watch the price carefully...

there was a level test from below .... back off .... also here is the boundary of the hourly channel and on the way .... hopefully .... a ... another 3110 and then definitely on the road .... in 15 minutes we will find out ...

oleniknik:

there was a level test from below .... back off .... also here is the boundary of the hourly channel and on the way .... hopefully .... a ... another 3110 and then definitely on the road .... in 15 minutes we will find out ...

3092 and up we go, goodbye to the ground.

After such gestures, the tale must continue to 1.3105...

put the TP at sells at 1.3070

oleniknik:
for my information, what's there ? i got nothing at this level .... i'm not saying it can't be... just trying to figure out what's there.

is a simple Murray level. The arrow indicates a down signal, it is obliged to reach the nearest level, but it didn't, there will be at least a rebound.

So far it's working, we'll see from here.

what a dickhead .... I have a control zone there as well...

only this will be the second approach to that beam .... that's probably how we'll get there ... if we get there first .... anything is possible ...

soon 40 ppts a day will be bliss

I think we can pass.

if so, the next control zones are on the screen... but I think if we make it, we'll make it .... here...

The news from Europe continues to stimulate pessimism among investors and amid further widening of Spanish and German bond yield spreads the euro/dollar has undergone a fairly active sell-off. Dealers pay attention to the fact that pair didn't manage to return above $1.3220 and now the single European currency looks vulnerable to the further decrease. Bids about thirty first figure can restrain falling for some time, however pressure remains strong, and break to stops below $1.3090 can give fresh impulse to movement. Dealers note that the technical picture and a gloomy situation in the European bank sector don't give reason for optimism concerning prospects of euro, which in the near future, probably, will check support near $1.3030 again.
Reason: