[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 69

Vlad72:
I have 3092

.... if indeed the price bounces back from 3218 then this option is also possible...

A beautiful shot upwards is possible...

Just one question

Let's take a fractal on Daily... How to find the price which ends the formation of this fractal, say on H1 .... It is desirable that on the price appears arrow...

What is Bernanke's PR for again today?

Bath day))))

Up again somewhere around 1.3220

azfaraon:

Just one question

Let's take a fractal on Daily... How to find the price which ends the formation of this fractal, say on H1 .... It is desirable that on the price appears arrow...

hehe... I tried to track it, but it did not work and fractals on 30 minutes often disappear. Now I use three moving averages, it's more understandable and i even got it )))) if you're interested http://protradingstrategy.ru/strategy.php?article=3

I need a fractal on H1 I just need to know the candle or the price at which the fractal from the Daley has already taken hold

...target on the eu today...3232...at this value the order should definitely close...watch...

rigc:
I'm so eager to buy)))
I've been buying since this morning, it's a lot of variety, so I'll have to be patient.
Reason: