[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 65

MobileMan:
so we are not gauging anything, we are just discussing the technicalities of brokers
half way through the eu is half way through - there is just as much more to go before a serious correction takes place

forte928:
the eu is halfway through - there is still a long way to go before we start a serious correction
you mean up?

Overnight scalping Sell 3186 TP 3166

forte928:
the eu is halfway through - there is still so much more to go before a serious correction

Eugene, take a look at the private line please.

Chinese reports have knocked the market's risk appetite away

After China's GDP failed to live up to not only the wild rumors from earlier in the evening but also the official consensus forecast, the Ozzy promptly collapsed from $1.0450 and tested $1.0400, marking a low around $1.0392 . The pair is now clearly targeting support at $1.0381, coinciding with the 200-day MA.

Meanwhile, the crosses involving the yen are also collapsing, reflecting the widespread risk aversion. The Euro/JPY, which had just traded near 107, is now back near the morning low of Y106.62. The Ozzy/Yen cross suffered the most, going from an intraday high of Y84.77 below the morning Asian low of Y84.40, to near Y84.28.

Keyword: FOREX
13 Apr-2012 04:21:43 (UTC+2)

SEVER11:
my real shows these numbers. I gave up on everything and decided to show... but I took out the extra information :0))
forte928 : I wish you'd measure each other's dicks, it would be more interesting... -----Eugene we weren't trying to measure each other, we were just discussing the numbering of orders on real accounts ;0( ---

SEVER11:
SEVER11:
my real is showing these numbers. really took out the extra info :0))
forte928 : I wish you could show each other your dicks... -----Eugene we weren't trying to measure each other, we were just discussing the numbering of orders on real accounts ;0( ---

let's see where you're looking at the euro ...

I have a short day in sight today ...)) a tale like this ...

SEVER11:
Give him the task to enter selling from 1.5960-1.5985, it will be more fun there--- GBPUSD
If someone entered from these levels I recommend to close, most likely a move to the north of 1.6020

Vizard:

I'm having a short day today ...)) a tale like this ...

IN TERMS OF 1.325-1.327 ... Friday, however :0))

Vizard:

I'm having a short day today ...)) a tale like this ...

i would say corrective...
Reason: