[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 74

Euro forecasts 14.04.12. the rest in the alps

Ishim:

Euro forecasts 14.04.12. the rest in the alps

Beautiful!

21april:

Beautiful!
as always http://алладин

Christ is risen

I want a GEP :)

OlegTs:

Happy Easter to all orthodox Christians!

This is the miracle my wife and daughters performed today or yesterday

Although the forum is not culinary, but I want to know the technology of making flowers and birds?

Grebovik:

Although the forum is not culinary, but I want to learn the technology of making flowers and birds?
Although the forum is not culinary, but great, a year ago I entered and can not get out, the participants are excellent, open communication, constantly feel the presence of participants, thanks to the organizers Renat, Roche and many others, whom I do not know.

Lots of events (e.c.f.), it's going to be a very interesting week

Grebovik:

Although the forum is not a culinary one, but I would like to know the technology of making flowers and birds?

it's called marshmallow.

In hypermarkets, you can buy colourful marshmallows in the form of sticks, tubes or pads in plastic bags.

The dough should be partially melted in a water bath until it forms a dough, stirring all the time, remove from the bath, add icing sugar, and knead with a fork until it becomes a very thick dough, when it does not stick to your hands, then knead some more, and put in the fridge for a while as a kolobok.

Then roll it out with a rolling pin, dusting it with powder, so it doesn't stick to a thin sheet.

Then use scissors to cut it out.

yosuf:
Although the forum is not a culinary forum but it's great, I joined a year ago and can't get out, the participants are great, communication is open, you constantly feel the presence of participants, thanks to the organizers Renat, Roche and many others I don't know.

what does your indicator show? for the next week or two please

andreika:

and what does your indicator show??? for the next week or two please

Indicator readings unlikely to help those who want to get from the Forex here and now, it is focused on the long term (0.5-1 year), but still show what position it holds now on the M5, ie BAY, by closing SEELLs:

ׂ

Reason: