[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 139

EBC:

how I rolled over just in time

It's a small thing, but it's nice :)

did you make it back in time?

margaret:
I bought at the bottom and hold it until I turn around, and I sell at the top and hold it until I turn around too, I don't jump on the train on the move - it's dangerous

I agree about the train. Can you tell me which is at the top and which is at the bottom?

MobileMan:

I agree about the train. Can you tell me which is the top and which is the bottom?

Where the indicators and candlestick analysis show it will be

MobileMan:

I agree about the train. Can you tell me which is the top and which is the bottom?

how you put the monitor down ))

rigc:
Did you make it back in time?

Ato, I even scaled the news correctly. It's a mental martingale - you have to do everything extremely illogically :)

15 minutes before the conference you have to trade on the news with a small stop, 15 minutes after the start - against.

margaret:
Where the indicators and candlestick analysis show it will be
A few posts earlier you wrote something like, well you are not going to buy at the top, thus making it clear that we are now at the top... Margarit, no offence, it's just not the first time I've noticed you avoiding specific answers.

MobileMan:
a few posts earlier you wrote something like, well, you're not going to buy at the top, making it clear that we are now at the top... Margarit, no offense, it's just not the first time I've noticed you avoiding specific answers.

I'm not a pips man, but a medium-term dealer, so I don't buy in such places... but you can always buy and sell during the day (if nerves and deposit allow)...

In January you wrote that you are a long term investor and you could not have asked me such questions, let alone accentuate your misunderstanding of my answers.

Who sold the pound, well done)

marker:
Who sold the pound, well done.)

:)

The main thing now is that he does not swim sideways until Tuesday.

And by the way, he's 30 pips short of touching the upper wall of the big channel.

marker:
Who sold the pound, well done)

There has to be a retest...
Reason: