[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 141

OlegTs:
she wants to please margaret, 1.33333 is her target)))

I don't like this target.... we can break it and go to 35-36....

i have a lower tp...

OlegTs:
it's time for her to go down, the bastard's chopping stops, if anything, let's go down.

now the stops will chop and go up.... when people start shorting then it will stop....

but I'm not a prophet....

rigc:
I don't like this target.... we could break it and go to 35-36....

..that's if Merkel gives birth to triplets...but otherwise, a spurt up and down on the news...

good volumes on the cluster at M10 at 3260, looks like it's going down after all

lotos7:

..is if Merkel gives birth to triplets....
who knows who knows....

OlegTs:
I have USDCAD packing a suitcase to the north while he's putting things away))
Hi.Take your time ...it's going to 0.9720 on the move ...then you can try to north it .

Anyone have any thoughts on EURCHF? Very suspicious chart, do bankers make manual injections every day to keep in a horizontal narrow channel?

odiseif:
Hi.Take your time ...it's going to 0.9720 on the move ...then you can try it northwards .
Thanks, i saw your request on skype the other day, i will confirm it now)))

odiseif:
Hi.Take your time ...it's going to 0.9720 on the move ...then you can try north of it .

looked at the chart, I agree with you.... the target hasn't worked out yet at the bottom...

but a lot of people have already bought....

OlegTs:
Anyone have any thoughts on EURCHF? Very suspicious chart, do bankers make manual injections every day to keep in a horizontal narrow channel?
it's dangerous to mess with the SCB..... rumours that they will raise the bar to 1.3 and if not..... and 90% of those who buy will catch fat losers..... I think there are those with a fat wallet willing to do such a thing....
Reason: