[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 134

rigc:

A hundred is enough

I say this as a rule, as it should be, but the situation in the market is not stable so it could be anything...

andreika:

is it euro-bucks???
good evening margaret

Yes, of course.

good evening!

margaret:
this is me saying by the rule, as it should be, but the market situation is not stable so it could be anything...

upwards direction, but - "this is me saying by rule, as it should be, but the market situation is not stable so it could be anything..."

))

margaret:
There should be a strong momentum to the upside (100-200 p), then a stop-flat and a fall

kind of a similar scenario since the weekend...but...let's see...upwards for now...

I won't draw... because the dude with the red bold markers is stalking me...)))

RekkeR:

Expect top red (if it reaches) and down...

so many bedtime stories)))) thank you all)))

RekkeR:

You've read too much, potty and under the covers, now the horror stories are coming.

)))

yeah..... You can't get off the pot after a horror film)))))

Someone's blood is about to spill (maybe)

RekkeR:

upwards direction, but - "this is me saying by rule, as it should be, but the situation in the market is not stable so it could be anything...")

))

I meant that before a deep fall there should be a sharp jump up and a stop (like the last move to 42 on 27.10.2011), after that there should be a further fall...and at what level it will happen is not important...

fqbj:

Someone's blood is about to spill (maybe)

maybe like this... it's a possible move before the growth starts...

Reason: