[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 133

andreika:

Please comment on your picture. only a sell pendent is visible.

the target for today is worked out.... but just in case.... i put a pending order .... should update or try to update the local high... thinking...

lotos7:

target for today worked out.... but just in case.... put a pause on.... Feb should update or try to update the local high... I think...

Got it. Thanks.

Far away, if we look and judge by the lines, looking at the green one, we can assume that there was a break-down of the trend line, retest and downward direction. As for the red one, the price should have at least touched it and headed downwards.

Igor Tantrik Ishim is the guru in this, what do you think?

Stompers at 3200, closed the buy with 30 quid in profit. if it breaks I'll buy, I won't take any chances now.

RekkeR:

Far away, if we look and judge by the lines, looking at the green one, we can assume that there was a break-down of the trend line, retest and downward direction. As for the red one, the price should have at least touched it and headed downwards.

the trend is up in the weeks.

RekkeR:

Hi ... and I'm going to post mine ....

two touches on the ray .... there are two options .... or test the closest top pink and down to the next yellow below .... or test pink and up ....

There you go, while looking up.

Vizard:

I don't know ... but it should go to 3245-50 ... maybe not today ... maybe I drew the story for nothing yesterday ...))

higher is in sight...but we need to watch the quid...and it's aiming for 78.9 (if Friday's min is broken)... such thoughts... let's see...

should be a strong momentum upwards (100-200 p.), then a stop-flat and a fall

margaret:
there should be a strong momentum upwards (100-200 pts), then a stop-flat and a drop

a hundred will suffice.

margaret:
there should be a strong upwards momentum (100-200 pts), then a stop-flat and a fall

is this for the euro-buck?
good evening margaret
Reason: