Average daily journey in points by instrument. - page 11

Mathemat:

No way. It does not reflect the difference between this process and random walk (SB). And SB, as we know, cannot be consistently poured.

Why not? It just shows whether it is worth dealing in such a market and, if so, which pouring methods are preferable.

The only problem is that the ratio is almost always close to one.

Mathemat:

You've got to be kidding me, Dima. So if I publish my opinions consistent with what I can profit from, then I'm either not a professional or a complete idiot?

You used the word "can". I know the value of that word. I also know the value of "usually", "often", "often", "usually", "rarely", "sometimes". I would like to look at it all through the 'prism of money' and not 'interest'. I doubt very much that you'll actually publish something that is of value when viewed through the 'prism of money'. And if you do, most people simply won't understand it.

Mathemat:

There's no way. It doesn't reflect the difference between this process and random walkabout (SB). And SB, as we know, cannot be steadily poured.

Why not? If you know how the price will move, who is stopping you from making money on it? Who is stopping you from adjusting your system to this movement?
It is not easy, but it is real. What kind of stability can we talk about if we are working with an "almost SB" schedule? Part of the psychological trick is precisely the instability of this method of earning. Those who want stability should join the ranks of United Russia :), although it is also unstable.

Mathemat:

It's obvious only to you, Dima. And for different people the obvious is very different. Poligraf Poligrafych certainly has a different obviousness than you do.

The task of an indicator is to give you an understanding of what is happening, to explain the state of the market. To make it easier to understand the condition. In the case of the ATR, everything is clear. In the case of the 12 hours period it's easier to perceive the indicator readings, than in the case of the 24 hours period. ATR can be applied to some extent to predict the strong movements, but what is there to predict, how the volumes change during the day is obvious to all.

Svinotavr:

Imagine a system constantly working on averaging. Can you imagine that? Now imagine a system working on averaging only after a very sharp price movement (a strong trend). Is there a difference? Yes, it does. Same with any other system.

What's your point? Explain which of my statements you are commenting on.

What is the difference? What is similar?

Express your thoughts clearly.

Svinotavr:
That's to the question of excuses. I simply suggested, once again, a direction for you to think in.

Thanks for that. And I am sitting and do not know where to think, my brain has already begun to dry up without thoughts.

And now things are much better, I think, a relief from the heart, or rather the brain.

Svinotavr: I doubt very much that you will publish anything of real value when viewed through the 'money lens'. And if you do, most people simply won't understand it.

That's what you think, Dima. And as for understanding others... I'm not trying to make it clear to everyone. Whoever's ready for it will understand it.

If you consider yourself a pro, you should also know that the biggest bugs that make a trading system work, are not in its general principles (you can expose them without fear of large-scale use, which would destroy the system), but in the details of implementation. The general principles of the system can be instantly reached by a single flash of consciousness, while all of the details of its implementation have to be collected long, tediously, and bit by bit.

The task of the indicator is to give to understand what is going on, to explain in what state the market is. To facilitate understanding of the state. In the case of the ATR, everything is obvious. In the case of the 12 hours period it's easier to perceive the indicator readings, than in the case of the 24 hours period. ATR can be applied to some extent to predict the strong movements, although there is nothing to predict, how the volumes change during the day it is obvious.

Again categorical "everything (everyone) is obvious", and twice. Well... in short, no comment.

Hmm.... All right, I'm rebooting.

The issue is that they are not interested in the project and the project is worth finding if there is something interesting there and if not, you can say there is and people will argue that it is not so, because of their envy of the man who says the opposite and talks about the profitability of it.

I am crazy, and my pituitary gland is not even native, I have decided to lay out all that I have found, but slowly .

But people, think about it, maybe you're being scammed, do you need it? ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

aaaaaaaaaaaaand yet boy, you are not a boy, you're...... I don't even know who you are? a boy can't take the piss out of a very smart and experienced guy like that (not about me)

Mathemat:

If you consider yourself a pro, you should also know that the coolest bugs that make a trading system work are not in its general principles (which can be revealed without fear of mass application, which would destroy the system), but in the details of implementation. If you can get to the general principles of the system almost instantly, with a single flash of consciousness, then all the details of its implementation have to be collected long, tediously and in crumbs.

I agree, I've written before that any system that works even a little bit can be brought up to speed. But, it takes a great deal of patience and time.

Mathemat:

That's what you think, Dima. And as for understanding others... I'm not trying to make it clear to everyone. Whoever's ready for it will understand it.

If you consider yourself a pro, then you should also know that the coolest bugs that make a trading system work are not in its general principles (which you can uncover without fear of mass application, which would destroy the system), but in the details of implementation. While the general principles of the system can be reached almost instantly, with a single flash of consciousness, all of the details of its implementation have to be collected long, tediously, and bit by bit.

Again the categorical "everything (for everyone) is obvious", and twice. Well... in short, no comment.

So yes, you have a bowl of doctor's sausage in front of you and you know it's all yours and it's not going anywhere, but you still have to reach for it.....

maybe fuck the doctorate,maybe eat it from a different bowl closer to the sprat,and give it to him while you're on your way to the second((((((

Svinotavr:
Who is leading you around by the nose? Alexei threw such a formula at you in the thread. You should thank him. Another 5 or 10 formulas like that and you can go to the Bahamas in 5 years.

They won't give me a visa, I don't have the papers. Preobrazhensky's been dragging his feet with the registration.

Alexei! Thank you!

I'd also like to thank all the matchmakers, salt, tambourines and vodka makers. Without you, I just couldn't survive.

Guys, I'm having a blast.

Sharikov threw another bone into the enclosure, crouched on the edge to observe - and was dumbfounded:

- Alexei assessed my imprudent thesis and got an ambiguous result;

- Dmitry tried to initiate an adequate discussion and got in my face;

- Alexander tried to dot his i's and got a nervous breakdown.

In short, the Disabled House and I ran away :)

Reason: