Average daily journey in points by instrument. - page 12

Svinotavr:

Hana will be when Svinozavr shows up here :) So, thank God that you are dealing with Stirlitz :)
See you tomorrow.

He'd better go to his thread where I posted.

Well, what's the big deal with his arrival. well, for the hundredth time we will be called idiots, the 101st episode of leaving for the forest, 256th verse, 1024th narrative about women, 2021st phrase about predicting......... mothballs all this.

There was a call here to say something without being underhanded. Let me try, without getting too carried away :)

The main idea of Lanchester's equations is to analyse the efficiency of oppositions between elementary units and aggregates. In this case the confrontation and opposition are indistinguishable, it is simply a question: what is better - ten complex systems at a million quid a piece, or a thousand simple ones at ten thousand a sample. So: an aggregate always loses to a primitive unless its characteristics take it to a whole new level, when the primitive loses the ability to compete with the aggregate at all.

Those who wish may consider this idea, which is captivating in its novelty. It's been around for ages :)

Trololo:

He'd be better off going to his thread where I posted.

So what's the big deal with his arrival. well for the hundredth time we'll be called idiots, the 101st episode of going into the woods, the 256th verse, the 1024th story about women, the 2021st sentence about predicting......... mothballs all of it.

These moron boys, apart from brains in general, lack an understanding of what they are singing about in particular. You could have asked the author, he knows.

tara:

Guys, I'm having a blast.

Sharikov threw another bone into the enclosure, crouched on the edge to observe - and was dumbfounded:

- Alexei assessed my imprudent thesis and got an ambiguous result;

- Dmitry tried to initiate an adequate discussion and got punched in the face;

- Alexander tried to dot his i's and got a nervous breakdown.

In short, the House of the Disabled and I ran away :)

Yes, the Kunstkammer.

sand:

Yes, a kunstkamera.

gazoline factory

Trololo:

gazoline plant
Somehow it was interesting, wrote a script (can't remember how to do it anymore, figure it out-do it, average change over 5 days in the settings).

costy_:
Somehow it was interesting, wrote a script (can't remember what, figure it out, average change in 5 days in the settings).

Some hieroglyphics, thanks, I'll go get the dictionary

Trololo:

It's all in hieroglyphics.

I'm sorry.

Files:
experts.zip  18 kb

Task:

Poligraf Poligrafovich has taken 500 steps and the "movement" of Poligraf Poligrafovich in "space" is 25 steps. What can be said about the "displacement" that Poligraf Polygraphovich will make after taking 500 more steps?

(Trololo, please don't be offended, the problem is a joke, but it is a serious one, having a direct relation to price movements)

Svinotavr:

Task:

Poligraf Poligrafovich has taken 500 steps and the "movement" of Poligraf Poligrafovich in "space" is 25 steps. What can be said about the "displacement" that Poligraf Polygraphovich will make after taking 500 more steps?

(Trololo, please don't be offended, the problem is humorous, but serious)

well, first he wandered 475 steps between trees (by the way, wandering at the beginning or in the middle of the path is not known), then he walked 25 steps. the next 500 steps he may or may not loop in one place. yes, and also, if you add that the step size changes, then out, the pituitary gland will reset.
Reason: